B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Other TV-related forums > Non-B5 books, TV & films

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old December 28th 10, 20:06   #1
Demonn
First One
 
Demonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 3,472
V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Well... V returns Teusday, January 4th @ 9/8c on ABC.

I don't know about the rest of you but, I'm pumped. V is probably the only scifi show on TV that I'm watchin right now & I need my fix...



Any questions, suggestions, or speculation about season 2?...



I know I want to know ...

What's the deal with the red sky?

Is there something special about Tyler or is he just a spoiled kid with mommy issues? I know I don't like him & the V's can go ahead and eat him.

Will Chad Decker redeem himself & join the Fifth Column?

Do Visitors taste like chicken?
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th 10, 21:34   #2
Sindatur
Techno-mage
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,519
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
Well... V returns Teusday, January 4th @ 9/8c on ABC.

I don't know about the rest of you but, I'm pumped. V is probably the only scifi show on TV that I'm watchin right now & I need my fix...



Any questions, suggestions, or speculation about season 2?...



I know I want to know ...

What's the deal with the red sky?

Is there something special about Tyler or is he just a spoiled kid with mommy issues? I know I don't like him & the V's can go ahead and eat him.

Will Chad Decker redeem himself & join the Fifth Column?

Do Visitors taste like chicken?
I'm pumped too, can't wait to see how they work in Jane Badler as Anna's mother (locked up in the ship's basement)

I hope Caprica airing all 5 remaining episodes on the same night as V's S2 premiere doesn't hurt ratings, that was a real piece of work on Syfy's part, especially considering they chose to air Caprica in Nov, so they could avoid going head to head with V <Sigh>

I'm interested in all your questions
__________________
One Day I hope to be the man my Cat thinks I am

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th 10, 23:15   #3
Demonn
First One
 
Demonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 3,472
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

There's a first look video online for season 2... you gotta watch the other stuff first but it eventually starts playing.

Anna has a tail...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindatur View Post
I'm pumped too, can't wait to see how they work in Jane Badler as Anna's mother (locked up in the ship's basement)

I hope Caprica airing all 5 remaining episodes on the same night as V's S2 premiere doesn't hurt ratings, that was a real piece of work on Syfy's part, especially considering they chose to air Caprica in Nov, so they could avoid going head to head with V <Sigh>

I'm interested in all your questions
Hopefully most people will actually think about what they want to watch... a crappy episode of Caprica, or an awesome episode of V. I know what I'm watchin' but then I never got into Caprica. Just watching clips of it makes me mad about how Battlestar could devolve into that.

& I stopped watching Battlestar when they introduced the final 5 cylons... didn't like that twist at all.



SyFy can compete all they want ... In the end I don't think it'll matter. I think V has converted enough new fans to keep going strong for a while. Plus it's rather well done story and plot wise so far.
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th 10, 01:15   #4
Sindatur
Techno-mage
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,519
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
There's a first look video online for season 2... you gotta watch the other stuff first but it eventually starts playing.

Anna has a tail...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindatur View Post
I'm pumped too, can't wait to see how they work in Jane Badler as Anna's mother (locked up in the ship's basement)

I hope Caprica airing all 5 remaining episodes on the same night as V's S2 premiere doesn't hurt ratings, that was a real piece of work on Syfy's part, especially considering they chose to air Caprica in Nov, so they could avoid going head to head with V <Sigh>

I'm interested in all your questions
Hopefully most people will actually think about what they want to watch... a crappy episode of Caprica, or an awesome episode of V. I know what I'm watchin' but then I never got into Caprica. Just watching clips of it makes me mad about how Battlestar could devolve into that.

& I stopped watching Battlestar when they introduced the final 5 cylons... didn't like that twist at all.



SyFy can compete all they want ... In the end I don't think it'll matter. I think V has converted enough new fans to keep going strong for a while. Plus it's rather well done story and plot wise so far.
I actually enjoyed Caprica and am sad it was cut short, and I can watch both (multiple recordable TV Feeds). I'm worried about the way the numbers are officially recorded for the premiere episode, V barely got a Season 2, despite how you and I may feel about how strongly the 1st season ended.
__________________
One Day I hope to be the man my Cat thinks I am

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th 11, 23:55   #5
Demonn
First One
 
Demonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 3,472
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

All day, in my head I've been going... "Almost there." I did it so much I'm picturing that X Wing pilot from Episode IV now. "ALMOST THERE..."
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th 11, 19:19   #6
admiraldave
First One
 
admiraldave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,352
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

I don't know why I watch this show. It's so bad. The V's, Fifth Column and general humans are all in a race to be judged most incompetent. Oh, well, at least the Reaper showed up, that'll at least amuse me.
__________________
Sure as I know anything, I know this. I aim to misbehave. - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Luck favors the prepared. - Edna Mode
admiraldave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th 11, 09:11   #7
Demonn
First One
 
Demonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 3,472
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

I guess Tyler was born to be put out to stud... the poor, poor child. Whiney little punk doesn't deserve a chick that hot. Maybe she'll eat him afterwards.
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th 11, 20:02   #8
Demonn
First One
 
Demonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 3,472
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

&... Rant on.

So I missed the episode this week... normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but then I go online to watch it and find that full episodes are no longer available online. This I must say makes me angry. In an effort to find out why they're no longer available I found an article that states they "killed" all online episodes so they could concentrate on ratings.

This might be a smart thing if they maybe reaired an ep later in the week, but no... each ep only airs once. So if you miss an episode (like me), you are completely screwed.

If anything, I think this is a great way to lose an audience. I don't know about everybody else out there, but I know, when I try and watch a show which has a continuous story arch in it I try to watch it in order... & normally if I miss an ep I just back off & wait for DVD. Thankfully I will not be doing this for V but I mean... come on. Stupid decisions like this kill shows & I have no idea how networks continue to get bye while continuously making such bad decisions.

I tried to send a complaint to ABC about this but the web page errored my message into oblivion and now all I'm left with is my original mood... & a desire to punch something, or someone. Maybe a network executive.

Anyway... ABC you suck, you've joined SyFy & TNT as channels that anger me.



Rant OFF...
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th 11, 20:48   #9
Sindatur
Techno-mage
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,519
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
&... Rant on.

So I missed the episode this week... normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but then I go online to watch it and find that full episodes are no longer available online. This I must say makes me angry. In an effort to find out why they're no longer available I found an article that states they "killed" all online episodes so they could concentrate on ratings.

This might be a smart thing if they maybe reaired an ep later in the week, but no... each ep only airs once. So if you miss an episode (like me), you are completely screwed.

If anything, I think this is a great way to lose an audience. I don't know about everybody else out there, but I know, when I try and watch a show which has a continuous story arch in it I try to watch it in order... & normally if I miss an ep I just back off & wait for DVD. Thankfully I will not be doing this for V but I mean... come on. Stupid decisions like this kill shows & I have no idea how networks continue to get bye while continuously making such bad decisions.

I tried to send a complaint to ABC about this but the web page errored my message into oblivion and now all I'm left with is my original mood... & a desire to punch something, or someone. Maybe a network executive.

Anyway... ABC you suck, you've joined SyFy & TNT as channels that anger me.



Rant OFF...
Why blame ABC? Warner Brothers own the Digital Rights, and won't allow ABC to run them
__________________
One Day I hope to be the man my Cat thinks I am

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th 11, 21:00   #10
Demonn
First One
 
Demonn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 3,472
Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Well that makes things simpler... I already hate WB.
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2001 - 2018 B5TV.COM