B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Other TV-related forums > Non-B5 books, TV & films

Old December 28th 10, 20:06   #1
Demonn
First One

V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Well... V returns Teusday, January 4th @ 9/8c on ABC.

I don't know about the rest of you but, I'm pumped. V is probably the only scifi show on TV that I'm watchin right now & I need my fix...

Any questions, suggestions, or speculation about season 2?...

I know I want to know ...

What's the deal with the red sky?

Is there something special about Tyler or is he just a spoiled kid with mommy issues? I know I don't like him & the V's can go ahead and eat him.

Will Chad Decker redeem himself & join the Fifth Column?

Do Visitors taste like chicken?
Demonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th 10, 21:34   #2
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Re: V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonn View Post
Well... V returns Teusday, January 4th @ 9/8c on ABC.

I don't know about the rest of you but, I'm pumped. V is probably the only scifi show on TV that I'm watchin right now & I need my fix...

Any questions, suggestions, or speculation about season 2?...

I know I want to know ...

What's the deal with the red sky?

Is there something special about Tyler or is he just a spoiled kid with mommy issues? I know I don't like him & the V's can go ahead and eat him.

Will Chad Decker redeem himself & join the Fifth Column?

Do Visitors taste like chicken?
I'm pumped too, can't wait to see how they work in Jane Badler as Anna's mother (locked up in the ship's basement)

I hope Caprica airing all 5 remaining episodes on the same night as V's S2 premiere doesn't hurt ratings, that was a real piece of work on Syfy's part, especially considering they chose to air Caprica in Nov, so they could avoid going head to head with V <Sigh>

I'm interested in all your questions

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th 10, 23:15   #3
Demonn
First One

There's a first look video online for season 2... you gotta watch the other stuff first but it eventually starts playing.

Anna has a tail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindatur View Post
I'm pumped too, can't wait to see how they work in Jane Badler as Anna's mother (locked up in the ship's basement)

I hope Caprica airing all 5 remaining episodes on the same night as V's S2 premiere doesn't hurt ratings, that was a real piece of work on Syfy's part, especially considering they chose to air Caprica in Nov, so they could avoid going head to head with V <Sigh>

Hopefully most people will actually think about what they want to watch... a crappy episode of Caprica, or an awesome episode of V. I know what I'm watchin' but then I never got into Caprica. Just watching clips of it makes me mad about how Battlestar could devolve into that.

& I stopped watching Battlestar when they introduced the final 5 cylons... didn't like that twist at all.

SyFy can compete all they want ... In the end I don't think it'll matter. I think V has converted enough new fans to keep going strong for a while. Plus it's rather well done story and plot wise so far.
Old December 29th 10, 01:15   #4
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Quote:
There's a first look video online for season 2... you gotta watch the other stuff first but it eventually starts playing.

Anna has a tail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindatur View Post

Hopefully most people will actually think about what they want to watch... a crappy episode of Caprica, or an awesome episode of V. I know what I'm watchin' but then I never got into Caprica. Just watching clips of it makes me mad about how Battlestar could devolve into that.

& I stopped watching Battlestar when they introduced the final 5 cylons... didn't like that twist at all.

SyFy can compete all they want ... In the end I don't think it'll matter. I think V has converted enough new fans to keep going strong for a while. Plus it's rather well done story and plot wise so far.
I actually enjoyed Caprica and am sad it was cut short, and I can watch both (multiple recordable TV Feeds). I'm worried about the way the numbers are officially recorded for the premiere episode, V barely got a Season 2, despite how you and I may feel about how strongly the 1st season ended.

Old January 4th 11, 23:55   #5
Demonn
First One

All day, in my head I've been going... "Almost there." I did it so much I'm picturing that X Wing pilot from Episode IV now. "ALMOST THERE..."
Old January 6th 11, 19:19   #6
admiraldave
First One

I don't know why I watch this show. It's so bad. The V's, Fifth Column and general humans are all in a race to be judged most incompetent. Oh, well, at least the Reaper showed up, that'll at least amuse me.

Luck favors the prepared. - Edna Mode
admiraldave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th 11, 09:11   #7
Demonn
First One

I guess Tyler was born to be put out to stud... the poor, poor child. Whiney little punk doesn't deserve a chick that hot. Maybe she'll eat him afterwards.
Old January 19th 11, 20:02   #8
Demonn
First One

&... Rant on.

So I missed the episode this week... normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but then I go online to watch it and find that full episodes are no longer available online. This I must say makes me angry. In an effort to find out why they're no longer available I found an article that states they "killed" all online episodes so they could concentrate on ratings.

This might be a smart thing if they maybe reaired an ep later in the week, but no... each ep only airs once. So if you miss an episode (like me), you are completely screwed.

If anything, I think this is a great way to lose an audience. I don't know about everybody else out there, but I know, when I try and watch a show which has a continuous story arch in it I try to watch it in order... & normally if I miss an ep I just back off & wait for DVD. Thankfully I will not be doing this for V but I mean... come on. Stupid decisions like this kill shows & I have no idea how networks continue to get bye while continuously making such bad decisions.

I tried to send a complaint to ABC about this but the web page errored my message into oblivion and now all I'm left with is my original mood... & a desire to punch something, or someone. Maybe a network executive.

Anyway... ABC you suck, you've joined SyFy & TNT as channels that anger me.

Rant OFF...
Old January 19th 11, 20:48   #9
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Quote:
&... Rant on.

So I missed the episode this week... normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but then I go online to watch it and find that full episodes are no longer available online. This I must say makes me angry. In an effort to find out why they're no longer available I found an article that states they "killed" all online episodes so they could concentrate on ratings.

This might be a smart thing if they maybe reaired an ep later in the week, but no... each ep only airs once. So if you miss an episode (like me), you are completely screwed.

If anything, I think this is a great way to lose an audience. I don't know about everybody else out there, but I know, when I try and watch a show which has a continuous story arch in it I try to watch it in order... & normally if I miss an ep I just back off & wait for DVD. Thankfully I will not be doing this for V but I mean... come on. Stupid decisions like this kill shows & I have no idea how networks continue to get bye while continuously making such bad decisions.

I tried to send a complaint to ABC about this but the web page errored my message into oblivion and now all I'm left with is my original mood... & a desire to punch something, or someone. Maybe a network executive.

Anyway... ABC you suck, you've joined SyFy & TNT as channels that anger me.

Rant OFF...
Why blame ABC? Warner Brothers own the Digital Rights, and won't allow ABC to run them

Old January 19th 11, 21:00   #10
Demonn
First One

Well that makes things simpler... I already hate WB.