• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

V... Season 2 (Spoilers WELCOME)

Demonn

Regular
Well... V returns Teusday, January 4th @ 9/8c on ABC.

I don't know about the rest of you but, I'm pumped. V is probably the only scifi show on TV that I'm watchin right now & I need my fix...

Any questions, suggestions, or speculation about season 2?...

I know I want to know ...

What's the deal with the red sky?

Is there something special about Tyler or is he just a spoiled kid with mommy issues? I know I don't like him & the V's can go ahead and eat him. ;)

Will Chad Decker redeem himself & join the Fifth Column?

Do Visitors taste like chicken?

Well... V returns Teusday, January 4th @ 9/8c on ABC.

I don't know about the rest of you but, I'm pumped. V is probably the only scifi show on TV that I'm watchin right now & I need my fix...

Any questions, suggestions, or speculation about season 2?...

I know I want to know ...

What's the deal with the red sky?

Is there something special about Tyler or is he just a spoiled kid with mommy issues? I know I don't like him & the V's can go ahead and eat him. ;)

Will Chad Decker redeem himself & join the Fifth Column?

Do Visitors taste like chicken?

I'm pumped too, can't wait to see how they work in Jane Badler as Anna's mother (locked up in the ship's basement)

I hope Caprica airing all 5 remaining episodes on the same night as V's S2 premiere doesn't hurt ratings, that was a real piece of work on Syfy's part, especially considering they chose to air Caprica in Nov, so they could avoid going head to head with V <Sigh>

I'm interested in all your questions

There's a first look video online for season 2... you gotta watch the other stuff first but it eventually starts playing.

Anna has a tail... :p

I'm pumped too, can't wait to see how they work in Jane Badler as Anna's mother (locked up in the ship's basement)

I hope Caprica airing all 5 remaining episodes on the same night as V's S2 premiere doesn't hurt ratings, that was a real piece of work on Syfy's part, especially considering they chose to air Caprica in Nov, so they could avoid going head to head with V <Sigh>

Hopefully most people will actually think about what they want to watch... a crappy episode of Caprica, or an awesome episode of V. I know what I'm watchin' but then I never got into Caprica. Just watching clips of it makes me mad about how Battlestar could devolve into that.

& I stopped watching Battlestar when they introduced the final 5 cylons... didn't like that twist at all.

SyFy can compete all they want ... In the end I don't think it'll matter. I think V has converted enough new fans to keep going strong for a while. Plus it's rather well done story and plot wise so far.

There's a first look video online for season 2... you gotta watch the other stuff first but it eventually starts playing.

Anna has a tail... :p

Hopefully most people will actually think about what they want to watch... a crappy episode of Caprica, or an awesome episode of V. I know what I'm watchin' but then I never got into Caprica. Just watching clips of it makes me mad about how Battlestar could devolve into that.

& I stopped watching Battlestar when they introduced the final 5 cylons... didn't like that twist at all.

SyFy can compete all they want ... In the end I don't think it'll matter. I think V has converted enough new fans to keep going strong for a while. Plus it's rather well done story and plot wise so far.
I actually enjoyed Caprica and am sad it was cut short, and I can watch both (multiple recordable TV Feeds). I'm worried about the way the numbers are officially recorded for the premiere episode, V barely got a Season 2, despite how you and I may feel about how strongly the 1st season ended.

All day, in my head I've been going... "Almost there." I did it so much I'm picturing that X Wing pilot from Episode IV now. "ALMOST THERE..."

I don't know why I watch this show. It's so bad. The V's, Fifth Column and general humans are all in a race to be judged most incompetent. Oh, well, at least the Reaper showed up, that'll at least amuse me.

I guess Tyler was born to be put out to stud... the poor, poor child. Whiney little punk doesn't deserve a chick that hot. Maybe she'll eat him afterwards.

&... Rant on.

So I missed the episode this week... normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but then I go online to watch it and find that full episodes are no longer available online. This I must say makes me angry. In an effort to find out why they're no longer available I found an article that states they "killed" all online episodes so they could concentrate on ratings.

This might be a smart thing if they maybe reaired an ep later in the week, but no... each ep only airs once. So if you miss an episode (like me), you are completely screwed.

If anything, I think this is a great way to lose an audience. I don't know about everybody else out there, but I know, when I try and watch a show which has a continuous story arch in it I try to watch it in order... & normally if I miss an ep I just back off & wait for DVD. Thankfully I will not be doing this for V but I mean... come on. Stupid decisions like this kill shows & I have no idea how networks continue to get bye while continuously making such bad decisions.

I tried to send a complaint to ABC about this but the web page errored my message into oblivion and now all I'm left with is my original mood... & a desire to punch something, or someone. Maybe a network executive.

Anyway... ABC you suck, you've joined SyFy & TNT as channels that anger me.

Rant OFF...

&... Rant on.

So I missed the episode this week... normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but then I go online to watch it and find that full episodes are no longer available online. This I must say makes me angry. In an effort to find out why they're no longer available I found an article that states they "killed" all online episodes so they could concentrate on ratings.

This might be a smart thing if they maybe reaired an ep later in the week, but no... each ep only airs once. So if you miss an episode (like me), you are completely screwed.

If anything, I think this is a great way to lose an audience. I don't know about everybody else out there, but I know, when I try and watch a show which has a continuous story arch in it I try to watch it in order... & normally if I miss an ep I just back off & wait for DVD. Thankfully I will not be doing this for V but I mean... come on. Stupid decisions like this kill shows & I have no idea how networks continue to get bye while continuously making such bad decisions.

I tried to send a complaint to ABC about this but the web page errored my message into oblivion and now all I'm left with is my original mood... & a desire to punch something, or someone. Maybe a network executive.

Anyway... ABC you suck, you've joined SyFy & TNT as channels that anger me.

Rant OFF...
Why blame ABC? Warner Brothers own the Digital Rights, and won't allow ABC to run them

Yeah Warners makes some odd decisions. They're one of the few companies that won't run full episodes on hulu, instead just putting in random clips from each episode. I missed the first episode of the Mentalist this season because of a DVR glitch and I had to wait until I could find someone else with it recorded weeks later before I even bothered trying to catch up. If they're worried about ratings, they should at least put the episode up after the ratings for that week have been calculated already. People who get behind on a show are less likely to watch the current episodes and contribute to any ratings I think; if they had a way to catch up then they'd be there at next week's viewing. At least that's true with the people I know anyway.

Well I still have no idea what happened with the Visitor FBI chick but I guess we've moved on... the writers haven't destroyed the show yet so I'm still staying tuned.

I like the new reporter chick they just brought in... I'm gonna make a prediction. I think she'll end up speaking out against the Vs enough that they rewire her head and turn her into their pet like that reporter chick in the miniseries.

Possible relationship with Chad? We shall see... I like where this could be going.

Well I still have no idea what happened with the Visitor FBI chick but I guess we've moved on... the writers haven't destroyed the show yet so I'm still staying tuned.

Her fate was rather clearly shown. Did you by chance miss an episode?

Her fate was rather clearly shown. Did you by chance miss an episode?

I know they skinned her but missed that whole ep...

I don't know the name of tonights episode but I must say that I REALLY liked it... It's gets two thumbs and a finger for Tyler, guess which... anyway, one of the best eps so far & I think the story is continuing to come together nicely.

What happens next?

Is Ryan really dead?... he was in the building. I think he got out but we'll have to wait and see. Even though he's been turned into a double agent I still like him & hope he survived the explosion.

Is anyone else sick of watching that baby cry? It's getting annoying enough to make me want to change the channel for a few seconds.

Markas will live... he has too. I hope I'm not the only one who remembers he's the V leader of the Fifth Column, along with Joshua who now has no memory. I think he was trying to send a message to his peeps to not take that shot, but it was the wrong Fifth Column... whoops. Anyway, getting up there should earn him some Ana points.

Seeing Chad Decker in the basement with everyone else was a great way to end that episode... the guy is in now, & I sense any further interactions with Ana will end up being recorded.

Tyler... I really want to like your character but you're not letting me. I know Daddy just died & that must be difficult, but you still have your mom... who has been there for you since the beggining & all you've done is blame her for everything.

I'm starting to relate this character to the kid from the miniseries that joined the Visitors... you know, the one who killed Ruby & then was left by the Resistance to be eaten by the Visitors.

Keep it up Tyler & they'll eat you... & then I'll clap.

I want to see where the alliance between Lisa and Diana will take them.

Oh, and I think Erica kicks ass. :LOL:

I thought Diana was gonna take a bite out of her neck when they hugged... human emotions or not she looks creepy/scarey.

Yeah, she does. But she's the same actress that played Diana in the original series. I guess she's aged. :LOL:

So that was a finale all right, the whole ep was like... "Hey, wouldn't you like to see what happens next season?"

I missed last weeks episode but I hope I didn't miss much...

Season Finale...

Diana go buh bye... but hey, they brought in Donovan as super secret agent man. :p

Tyler finally got eaten, not completely but still... I hope he stays dead because I think it would make Erica's character even tougher.

Ryan... stop gettin killed.

I miss one episode & next thing I know Diana is callling Chad Decker... "Chad," like they're best friends or something. I hope I didn't miss out on anything cool in that second to last ep. & I'm still waiting for that priest's ring to come back into play. I know he gave it to Chad. What's it do?

& I miss the ep where I guess Joshua pulls his $h!t together too... WTF

This show better not get cancelled.

I watched this ep and said, "Wow!" It seems as if the 5th Column is now defunct, but if Erica can work with that underground group she might be able to continue her fight against the V's. But with all most of humanity blissed, even Jack, and with Hobbs gone that might be tough. I was surprised to see Diana, Ryan and Tyler all go bye bye, but I have a feeling at least one of them might be back. But I think two keys to the humans winning are the Lisa-lookalike and Amy. If one or both can be either killed or turned to our side it would be instrumental.

I really don't think Ryan is dead... I think it was a messed up thing for that kid to do but I look 4ward to when she finds out Ana isn't her mommy & what Ana did to her mommy. & also if he is dead what Ana tricked her into doing to her daddy.

& I think that kid is gonna grow into a hotty here in the next season.

Just the way that they showed Ryan go limp and then they cut the scene like that was it... Joshua knew where Ryan was going. Maybe he was on standbye or somethin. & Vs are tougher then us so maybe a neck snap isn't fatal. I don't know... I'm just spit ballin here.

I remember when Ana had the kids mom killed first season and I thought she would be back... but then she wasn't. :( That chick was hot & I didn't see them killing her.

Ryan... please don't be dead. Perty please.

Tyler can stay dead. ;)

Diana... I saw that one coming when she was all like, "I am your queen." I was waiting for someone to shoot her or something though. Ana & the tail was a nice touch. ;)

But yeah... they said one of the major cast members would die & I have a feeling that it was Diana. I think Ryan & Tylar are both gonna make a comeback. Ana will probably have Tyler revived... we'll see I guess.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back