• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Episodes in the Can?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Another question for all you analytical nut-cases out there! I hope that I am not repeating myself here, but, how long of a break is the Sci Fi Channel willing to take for first, showing the MOW/Pilot, and then, showing the first episode of the hope to god series! There shouldn't really be a big gap between the show and the series? Right!? That would be strange. So, basically what I am trying to say is that shouldn't something in terms of a contract deal be made before January...I don't know...I guess I am just getting my hopes up! Oh well!
I just think something fishy is going on that is all...This doesn't make any sense! I also know that Joe probably has a few episodes for "Rangers" up his sleave...maybe already roughly drafted out. He seems like that kind of a guy! Even though he is writing for the feature film "Rising Stars" and is currenly working on "Jeremiah"...he must have tons of ideas as to where the "Rangers" series is going! I am just blabbing now! Sorry people!

------------------

See the thread in this forum titled "Waiting on the Rating":
http://www.b5lr.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000205.html

In particular, read Joe D's July 12 9:40am post on why it's impossible for the series to hit the air until several months into 2002, and my July 12 5:51pm post on why we'll most likely see the series hit the air in Summer 2002, 5-6 months after the pilot.

------------------

Besides that, i think the best way for them to run this since they won't start the series for about half a year after the movies airs is for them to show the pilot and start the series up right after the second showing. That will give ppl who missed it a jump start on what's going on and give everyone who saw it a little refresh on what is going on. At least that's what i think

------------------
*said in vorlon accent* "We are all confused"

That's similar to what was supposed to happen with Crusade until Atlanta TNT put their dimwitted two cents in.

------------------
Bus
"The pink ones keep ya from screamin'." Grandpa

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back