• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 DVD sale at Amazon

B5 DVD sale at Amazon - UK & US Update

In addition to the discounts noted above, the Crusade complete series set has been marked down to $29.99. So all the sets are selling for about 1/3 of the original MSRP and about 1/2 of the typical sale price when they were new. The Amazon.com U.S. B5 complete series release is simply all 5 DVD sets shipped together. Note the movie boxed set does not include Legend of the Rangers, which you can order separately for $9.99.

In the U.K., Amazon.co.uk is offering a "B5 Universe Megabox" with all 5 seasons, the movie set and Crusade for $98 GBP (about $187.00 USD, comparable to the U.S. price.) It appears the U.K. Megaset includes the Rangers pilot as well as the other TV movies.

Great time to complete your collection or start one if you've been waiting.

Regards,

Joe

Re: B5 DVD sale at Amazon - UK & US Update

That is an amazing price, and very tempting. I don't own the B5 DVDs, I have a friend who has them all, and we watched them on my equipment. If I have enough $ left after Christmas shopping for others... maybe.

I recently paid $220 for the whole series in one set. Ordered it from Amazon.

Thank you for recommending!

I was missing the movies disk, and have actually never watched the full Crusade series (thanks to the TV antenna giving up in a storm back in 1998, and the indoors antenna not being up to the task of providing a timely replacement capable of receiving from 100 km away).

This was a good opportunity to fill that gap. It is also notable that they have switched back to a sensible shipping cost, compared to what it used to be a year or two ago.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back