• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Java News Scroller Replacement

slider142

Heya Markas,
I recently wrote a javascript news scroller for this forum similar to the Java one you have. It has the additional features of stopping on mouseover, opening to a menu version, manual scrolling, and not having to load the Java Virtual Machine. ;)
If you're interested I can modify it to your needs and dump the code here so you can use it yourself. :)

You think Markas would be foolish enough to make it known that he really runs the place. It's much better for you to be a puppet... er... be in charge while he remains in the background.

Yes, yes that's what I meant. ;)

:LOL:

I most certainly would never put forth that this is my place. People would want me to do things then. I'm far too lazy to do things.

Mostly. :D

But the JavaScript idea itself... sounds nice and practical.

I mean, Java virtual machines do take some megabytes... are known to occasionally interfere with window placement (forcing the browser window to become uppermost after loading) or sometimes even crash.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back