• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

And Comes The Inquisitor?

Have they replayed "And Comes The Inquisitor" again? It is one of my favorite episodes in the whole series and I usually miss three out of the four episodes a week because of hockey and volunteering at the Humane Society.

------------------
Ah, good old Psi-Corps. Ya know you guys never cease to amaze me. Just what do you do in your spare time anyway? Juggle babies over a fire pit? Woops... there goes another calculated risk!!!
-Ivonova

God I'm off! I couldn't be more off the f~(%!n' mark! -Bruce Boxleitner

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HockeyPlayer47:
Have they replayed "And Comes The Inquisitor" again? It is one of my favorite episodes in the whole series and I usually miss three out of the four episodes a week because of hockey and volunteering at the Humane Society.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That one should be on Wednesday 11/7/2001.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Comes the Inquisitor is definitely one of my ultimate favourite episodes!
smile.gif

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

Nothing's the same anymore.
Commander Sinclair - Michael O'Hare

Babylon 5

Can you believe I've never seen this one? I must have seen all the rest like half-a-dozen times, but I always missed this one.

I'm going to not go to the gym today, leave work as early as possible, and take streets instead of the turnpike when I drive home (less chance of traffic in worst case scenario). This time, I'm gonna see it!

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

I didn't really care much for "Comes the Inquisitor" so when I was re-doing my tapes of the show once I taped over it. But tonight, I'm going to tape it again anyway. It's part of my goal of getting all 110 episodes on tape, and also it's because I decided to give Inquistor another chance. I want to set aside any previous dislike for the episode and try to watch it in a new light.

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, the galaxy's best place for parties.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bab5nutz:
Let us know what you think of it!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing that I'm gonna love it. I really like interrogation scenes, and the ones done in B5 were great. The one with Sinclair was OK, but the one with Sheridan at the end of season 4 was just spectacular. And, though it wasn't really interrogation, Cartagia and G'Kar was great.

I guess I'm just sadistic: I like seeing my characters in horrible, painful situations.

And this time, it will be with Delenn! Alas, my poor heart will break seeing her under such torment.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

I thought the Inquisitor ep. came in season 3, but I see it is near the end of season 2 instead. Makes it harder to decide in this poll over here. I voted for season 3, but in reality I'd say that the last half of season 2 and season 3 together make my favorite "period" of B5.
cool.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Comes the Inquisitor IS my favourite B5 episode. I remember the first time I saw it all those years ago, how much I was in there!!

------------------
"Will you follow me into fire? Into storm, into darkness, into death?!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
I didn't really care much for "Comes the Inquisitor" so when I was re-doing my tapes of the show once I taped over it. But tonight, I'm going to tape it again anyway. It's part of my goal of getting all 110 episodes on tape, and also it's because I decided to give Inquistor another chance. I want to set aside any previous dislike for the episode and try to watch it in a new light.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tonight's episode has some really great dialogue. Ever been watching a show, and along come some lines that really speak to you? Tonight's episode did that for me, in the way that few episodes or other shows have (other examples: the It's a Helluva Life episode of Brimstone, the X-Files episode Two Fathers (6X11), and the movie Along Came a Spider).

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel. http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited November 07, 2001).]

Back