• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5: ITB/Gathering DVD for Australia

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I've just noticed in the Coming soon lists of 2 Australian DVD Ordering sites saying that the Babylon 5 DVD containing In the Beginning and the Gathering comes out on November 17th.

Is this right??? I heard that it was cancelled, deleted, delayed. Anyone of those.

So is this information correct?

And what are the release dates for UK and US?

------------------
"It is the Errors and faults of we,
That we fight for our nation,
Against a darkness that we forever see."

The USA release date for "The Gathering / In The Beginning" Region 1 DVD is 12/4/01 and currently available for pre-order from various USA DVD (amizon, dvdplanet, etc.) web sites.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Entillzha:

I've just noticed in the Coming soon lists of 2 Australian DVD Ordering sites saying that the Babylon 5 DVD containing In the Beginning and the Gathering comes out on November 17th.

Is this right??? I heard that it was cancelled, deleted, delayed. Anyone of those.

So is this information correct?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmn well I am sure they are coming soon.

In the beginning and the gathering will be sold together.

I know only because i went to my local video ezy and the manager there told me that he knew I would want the dvd and he saw it on a order form so he pre-ordered it for me I asked him when it would arrive and he just said oh a month or 2..

He was to lazy to look it up..I will just wait for his phone call saying it has arrived
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deviot:
Hmmn well I am sure they are coming soon.

In the beginning and the gathering will be sold together.

I know only because i went to my local video ezy and the manager there told me that he knew I would want the dvd and he saw it on a order form so he pre-ordered it for me I asked him when it would arrive and he just said oh a month or 2..

He was to lazy to look it up..I will just wait for his phone call saying it has arrived
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mines also pre-ordered at Blockbuster up da road, I know one of the people there. I'll get warning so I can remember to put aside some cash.

------------------

Are there any Aussie Dvd online sites offering them for region 2 or 4 PAL yet? My husband and I want to do everythign we can to support the DVD sales but since we are using our PS2 as our DVD player, we aren't keen on buying region 1.

------------------

Region 4 release date is 11/21 according to OZDVD Warehouse. Their price is $29.71. Maybe the link below will help.

null

------------------

For some reason the web page url didn't make it. I'll try again.

//www1.ozdvdwhs.com.au/dvd/dvdcomingsoon.php3?session=200110281311395325&fmt=1&offset=100null
blush.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kraig:
For some reason the web page url didn't make it. I'll try again.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your first link worked 2nd didn't.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I'm using a computer at work, sometimes it goes nuts.

Tonight I get to work a 13 hour shift instead of the usual 12 hour night shift due to the end of daylight savings time here in the US. I'm just glad my boss lets me surf the web during quite moments.
blush.gif
laugh.gif

------------------

By the looks it is instore Nov21, I might have to preorder it here then....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

heh, who'd honestly go to Video Sleazy and CockBuster (pardon the french) when you have Movies 4U or Movieland!

That's where I get all my DVDs... And that's also where I work...
smile.gif

Your pagh is strong, my minion.

Well, that fabulous thing known as employee discount is always an advantage, isn't it?

------------------
I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star.
We are grey, we have no bloody fashion sense.

The Release date is 21/11/01, which I got wrong. My Mistake.

But the best place I find to get a Region 4 version of the DVD is at:
http://www.ezydvd.com.au

Just type in Babylon 5 in the search and it will show up. It should be about $33.95 AUD

------------------
"It is the Errors and faults of we,
That we fight for our nation,
Against a darkness that we forever see."

Back