• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Reboot?? Is it true??!!?!

Congrats on retirement. As you know it is much more difficult to accomplish those goals while working. Soooo annoying!!!! So many shows I'm trying to watch and by the time I get home from work it is difficult to keep my eyes open long enough to see an entire show. One that I am watching on Acorn is Murdoch Mysteries. I have to go back and watch every episode from the 30min mark to the 45min mark. Every episode that is the window where I usually nod off. (I used that as an example because it just happened Friday night.) :sleep:

Personally I was not as big a fan of REACHER SEASON TWO as I was of REACHER SEASON ONE. You should see me standing next to Alan Ritchson before he bulked up to Reacher size. It is comical kind of comical, but now I'm sure it would be hilarious.

And back to the topic at hand. . . . . . this no news is taking forever! 😁
Having to take my dog out at all hours of the day and night (about every 6 hours) feed her twice/day and give her a pain pill and Glucosamine/Chondroitin Joint Health Supplement Soft Chew (both for arthritis), I fell asleep 🤦‍♂️ this afternoon during August 26th, 2023 Svengoolie (War of the Colossal Beast) which will be the next to scroll off my 9 month FrndlyTV backlog of recordings.

Having to take my dog out at all hours of the day and night (about every 6 hours) feed her twice/day and give her a pain pill and Glucosamine/Chondroitin Joint Health Supplement Soft Chew (both for arthritis), I fell asleep 🤦‍♂️ this afternoon during August 26th, 2023 Svengoolie (War of the Colossal Beast) which will be the next to scroll off my 9 month FrndlyTV backlog of recordings.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have a customer at work who knows I am a movie guy. Almost every time he comes in he mentions Svengoolie to me. I guess Svengoolie is just a kind of retirement perk I have to look forward to... oh wait I can never retire. 😭

Latest posts

Members online

Back