• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

DS9 Bible - Anybody Want One?

KoshN

Super Moderator
Found the DS9 bible (dated June 29, 1992) that I bought back before DS9 aired. It's still in its original packaging, though that packaging isn't in perfect shape, what's inside is. Also includes Certificate of Authenticity (#2552 of 10,000) signed by Michael Piller. If anybody wants it, let me know. I'll mail it to the first person who wants it and replies in this thread or via PM.

Cost= actual cost of the postage to send it to you. It'd be easier to send sans the original packaging, but if you want the original packaging (13 3/16" x 10 5/16" x 5/8"), I'll send it.

If nobody wants it, it's going out in next Wednesday morning's trash.

:D

Well, I couldn't care less about the original packaging, by the way. Like I said: I'm not a collector.

That's very generous of you. Thanks! :cool:

ARGH! BEATEN!

If I pay you in addition to the postage can I usurp Hyp? :D

Nope, ...because I've already told Hyp. it's hers, though no, I haven't mailed it yet. Was looking around the house for a non-Priority Mail box of the correct size (to save Hyp. a couple bucks), but the Priority Mail Box (13.5x11.5x2.5") is the only one that fits without being overly huge. <shrug>

:LOL: Don't worry about a couple of bucks. I'm not that broke. :) Just let me know what the cost ends up being.

And if it turns out to be something that doesn't interest me, I'll mail it to Markas before the Vegas get-together. . :)

:LOL: Don't worry about a couple of bucks. I'm not that broke. :) Just let me know what the cost ends up being.

And if it turns out to be something that doesn't interest me, I'll mail it to Markas before the Vegas get-together. . :)

Looks like you'd be able to sell it to Antony for a profit. ;)

I put it up on the trek and DS9 usenet groups for $5 + postage and <u>nobody</u> responded, so I figured I'd let it go here for postage only. (You know what high regard in which I hold DS9. <S> :p And that's why I didn't offer it here first.)

:LOL: I'm more than happy to pay 5 bucks plus shipping. I've been curious, and would like to see what is in it.

I'll try not to lose the "certificate of authenticity". :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back