• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

BSG - Blonde Chick

Alluveal

Regular
I know what she is, but I need some help here on why she's in the Dr.'s head all the time. I've ordered the miniseries via Netflix to rewatch it (it's been a while) in case I just need a refresher. Can someone w/a big, fat brain enlighten me a bit? :)

Thank you

Just for safety, I'll put some spoiler space up.

Six says she's in Baltar's head in the miniseries because she planted a chip in his head while he was unconscious after the bomb went off near his house when Caprica was bombed by the Cylons. However, some stuff that went on in the series (second season, I think) eventually made it questionable about whether or not what she says in the miniseries about a chip in his brain is the truth.

So, there you go.

BSG Blonde Chick. Bottom line:

idhitit-banana.gif

And you all wonder why women start to get a complex about their age. :) A 31 year old woman is called "50." Hehehehe. Next time a woman gets hyper-sensitive about how she looks, you know who to blame, don't ya!

Well FWIW I don't care about age. Heck, I'd hit Laura Roselyn.

IMHO, she's by far the most attractive woman on the show - and she not only is "like 50", she is actually 50+ :D

And you all wonder why women start to get a complex about their age. :) A 31 year old woman is called "50." Hehehehe. Next time a woman gets hyper-sensitive about how she looks, you know who to blame, don't ya!

Minor - but actually irrelevant - nitpick .. Derian is a woman.

SPOILERS FOR 2/22 EP

Holy crap what an episode! They were starting to lose me a bit then... WHAM... cylon baby! The beginnings of a cylon resistence movement by cylons! And a number 6 with a Balter in her head! That is so goddamn cool.

Yeah, this past week's episode was very, very nice. After several not-stellar-at-all episodes, this one really hit it. There they go again making me feel all sympathetic toward a copy of Six.

Season 2 Spoiler:

I'm confused. Starbuck had a lover, who turned out to be a Cylon. I missed a couple episodes, so I figured this would be the guy who Caprica 6 and Sharon were with, with Caprica Xena. Well, that guy's alive, so who was Starbuck's dead lover that was a Cylon?

Spoiler

space

Well, that guy's alive, so who was Starbuck's dead lover that was a Cylon?

Where did you get that Starbuck had a Cylon lover? I don't remember her ever having one. She had a human lover that was part of a resistance movement of humans on Caprica, who is the same resistance leader who popped up in this episode that Six and Sharon let go. Starbuck had a doctor who turned out to be a Cylon, though, when she got seperated from the resistance movement (she didn't know at first that she had gotten seperated) when she and Helo were trying to get off Caprica.

Spoiler

space

Well, that guy's alive, so who was Starbuck's dead lover that was a Cylon?

Where did you get that Starbuck had a Cylon lover? I don't remember her ever having one. She had a human lover that was part of a resistance movement of humans on Caprica, who is the same resistance leader who popped up in this episode that Six and Sharon let go. Starbuck had a doctor who turned out to be a Cylon, though, when she got seperated from the resistance movement (she didn't know at first that she had gotten seperated) when she and Helo were trying to get off Caprica.

OK, maybe I misunderstood what was said. That's why I was so confused, cause I never saw anything about that guy dying, nor him being Cylon, so I kinda thought that was a bit too much for me to have missed it all.

Thanks

Maybe you got confused because after the explosion, they at first instinctively assumed he was a cylon, but Xena quickly realised he was human and then kicked him in the face. Then they figured out that he was Starbuck's lover.

What a nightmare- being couped up with three hot babes... who all want to kill you.

Ah think only 1 really wanted to kill him ol' mighty. Though very nice episode and gives some insight to what the next episode is going to be (from the brieflittle spoliers in the description of the final episode). Its going to be big , though what you expect from BSG season finale doubht their will be shooting any main character this time. Wonder if their going to start following the exploits of the two heros of the cylons at least for the last two episodes. Though I am waiting for the Pegasus to blow up no way they let Pegasus be around for more than a full season. Though who knows with Lee being the captian of it.

Maybe you got confused because after the explosion, they at first instinctively assumed he was a cylon, but Xena quickly realised he was human and then kicked him in the face. Then they figured out that he was Starbuck's lover.

What a nightmare- being couped up with three hot babes... who all want to kill you.

Nah, it was before that actually. Over the last couple episodes, they've said things while describing her recent slide downhill, I just misinterpretted something. I guess I shouldn't watch the show early Saturday mornings with a hangover, LOL.

I thought this one was a very cool episode as well. Some of the last few haven't been as good as they could have been, but they still weren't bad. This one I really liked though. And the main reason for me liking it was what GKE mentioned:

* Cylon resistance movement? Cool stuff!
* The original #6 having a Baltar in her head to deal with. Nice twist!
* The complexitites of a Cylon childbirth. Things are building up.

BSG still is the best show on TV right now. I hope they do try to keep the overall arc moving forward, while keeping the content exciting. They really do deal with a lot of great topics on this show in an impressive fashion.

BSG still is the best show on TV right now.

Yeah. Though I haven't Lost or any of the other hot-shit shows. 24 is a bore now so BSG is definitely the one thing I look forward to every week.

Though it's spot at #1 will probably be replaced in my book once HBO finally brings back Deadwood and the Sopranos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back