• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Dreams

Alluveal

Regular
Anyone else have them? Last night I had a dream that my friend and I were playing the B5 version of Streetfighter on the X-box. He was playing Garibaldi and I was playing Londo. I kept chasing him around yelling "MEEESTER GARRRIBALDI!" I won. Lond has some awesome moves.

I had a recurring dream long before I'd really seen most of the episodes. It was about Sinclair and Babylon 4 -- except I think the events got muddled up with my dim perception of Deep Space Nine, because the plot of my dream had nothing to do with "Babylon Squared" but seems somewhat similar to going through the wormhole....

Mine mostly involve Lyta, Talia, Delenn, Lochley or Ivanova (or all of them) and would have to be posted in the NC-17 section if I were to post them at all. :)

Regards,

Joe

(P.S. Add Adira, Mariel and Sheridan's lawyer to that list. :D)

Alright! :D

I've had all of B5 on VHS tape for a while now, but have only got the first 5 movies and Crusade on DVD. :(

Thread continues in this forum? Incredible! :D

I either don't have, or cannot remember my real dreams. But when I'm half-awake, I tend to dream of Babylon 5 occasionally, and most of it somehow involves Delenn.

I build a story which involves her, in my idle time, for a long while already. While I have grown lazy in writing, surprisingly despite several years, I still haven't grown bored of adding new bits to the story. It's a hobby of mine.

Back