• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

BSG Season 1

A few things.....

Someone please tell me that the XO's skank-wife gets shot out an airlock sometime soon.

I just finished episode 10 on DVD. I don't like the Pegasus!

I actually liked Admiral Cain. Yes, she was maybe a bit bitchy and yes some of her decisions were not Adama-like, but I liked her nevertheless.

And no. We won't lie to you. Mwaha!

I just finished episode 10 on DVD. I don't like the Pegasus!

Why not? The Pegasus is badass. Cain may have been a bit hardcore, but the ship Pegasus is pretty sweet. In later episodes in the season you really see lots of sides of it, and its a cool part of the show.

I like the fact that Pegasus shows what some people think they have to do to survive. Because it's not the 'hero' ship the producers can explore its dark side some more. And as Recoil said, it also looks bad-ass.

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2....

The position of commander of the Pegasus reminds me of the drummers in Spinal Tap.

Ok Cain just got it in the last one I watched. I still don't feel sorry for yer. I suppose the episode is coming up that you all mentioned: showing what they had to do to survive? I want to see the other side.

And wtf is up with Gaius? I just want to slap him for no good reason. Yeah, let's give blondie a nuke. He's bonafied.

Ok, I think I am all caught up now. I just finished Episode 18 where we saw all the happy Cylons in their little Caprican cafe. This ranks up there as one of the top episodes so far for me. The fact that Gaius is in 6's head made me laugh out loud.

And grats to Cptn... er..... Commander Adama. At least we know the XO of the Pegasus won't be meeting an untimely death anytime soon. (Fingers crossed)

Now, I'm sad that I have to wait a week to see each episode. (sigh) And the commercials! I need me a TiVO.

Latest posts

Members online

Back