• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Weeds

Alluveal

Regular
Dear lord, this show is awesome! I just finished season 2. I haven't laughed so hard watching a show in a long arse time. Anyone else out there watch this?

I highly recommend it.

it's a great show isn't it. Andy is quite possibly the funniest character to have ever been written by an American, i quote him all the time.

I like it. Felt it lost some steam with season 2, but it picked up at the end.

I think season 3 starts up real soon.

i saw the first ep of S3 on a torrent site earlier, so i would guess that it already started, but there have been pre-airs of the first four episodes bouncing around for a few weeks. I'll tell ya, some crazy shit is going to go down,

Yeah, I can't wait to see the season 3 premiere. We don't have Showtime, though, so I may have to take a trip to torrent land. That was one hell of a cliffhanger!

That youngest son cracks me up. Krikey.

P.S. What gets me is that we bought our copy at Walmart and I have to wonder if Walmart knows what kind of stuff is in the season 2 DVD. They basically give a crash course on how to grow marijuana. We know a couple who grows for medicinal purposes (they are licensed) and they have always said that the show was spot on for growers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back