• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Commercial Help

Alluveal

Regular
Ok, I hope someone can help me. There are two commercials on television.

The first is a guy walking around town reading signs and other things out loud. You see him stop, read a sign: "Don't WALK" he says out loud. You think it's strange, or eccentric, then they pan out and he's pulling his son behind him in a wagon--reading to him.

The second is a lady on a subway who is doing the piggy game with a little boy named Pedro.

They're both ads about spending time with your kids or reading to your kids. I would love to find these online for a presentation I'm working on for school, but I can't friggin' find them anywhere. Anyone know what commercials I mean? Do you know who makes these commercials? Now that I want to see them, I never do! Go figure.

Bleh!

They sound like PSAs to me, Public Service Announcements. I haven't seen them. PSAs are often run by local television. If you can remember what channel you saw them on, you should call and ask what org. produced them. Knowing that, you could probably find them on the web.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back