• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

"Chuck" and "Life" picked up for full season by NBC

Recoil

Regular
Looks like Chuck (which stars Adam Baldwin from Firefly/Serenity) and Life (starring Damian Lewis from Band of Brothers) are getting a full seasons worth. I'll admit I didn't watch Chuck from day one, as from the previews it looked to corny and silly. But friends of mine think its one of the better shows on, so a couple weeks ago I added it to the TiVo and I have to say I do like it. Its got action, character, is well written, doesn't take itself too seriously, and is just "fun"

Life I have watched from its pilot. I liked the premise of the show, and I think its well done as well. So good news for those two.

I am still hoping Journeyman gets picked up, but I'm not as hopeful about that.

Funny though, that the much-hyped "Bionic Woman" hasn't been picked up yet...and will probably get canned. Good riddance, as that show is soooooooo weak and boring IMO. It is basically "Alias" redone.

I think they are assuming it will get resolved soon I suppose? There was a rumor floating around yesterday that a deal has been met, and that things should be wrapped up by Christmas. Who knows if its true, but still...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back