• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Wow! I won! (Declaration of Principals Signed Print)

Recoil

Regular
I have been on the B5 scripts email list since it was created. Even though I didn't start purchasing script books until last week, it always provided great info on items, events, and details on B5:TLT. The last edition (released Tues Apr 10th) had a section in it, where you could sign up to win the chance to purchase one of the last 50 remaining prints (signed by JMS) of the Declaration of Principals. 500 total were originally made. So I signed up for the chance, they drew names today, and I got my email saying that I was one of the ones picked!

Can't wait to get it. It sells for about $175, but from what it looks like, its totally worth it.

Does anyone here already have one of the first group of 450? Can you tell me what it is like?

Thanks!

P.S. Is it weird to be excited about winning the chance to spend $175?

Does anyone here already have one of the first group of 450? Can you tell me what it is like?

I have it and I love it. It's *very* well made and every bit as nice as the pictures on the website (and it's ready for hanging right out of the box). The envelope of provenance that comes with it is also very well done. I have mine in a prominent place in my entry hall.

P.S. Is it weird to be excited about winning the chance to spend $175?
I don't think so! ;)

Congratulations,

Jan

I'm so jealous of you guys...I really wouldn't mind spending the money for the B5 scripts but funds are limited. I'm really glad that you guys were able get them though. I still have plenty other stuff from the B5 universe

Alex

Just got my Declaration today. It looks VERY nice. (got 451 out of 500). They provide plenty of other JMS-signed goodies too. Now the hard part...finding a good place to hang it. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back