• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 Calendar

hypatia

Regular
Thanks, Antony! My B5 calendar arrived today, and it is perfect for my needs. (I needed a calendar for my computer room, but it had to have pretty big numbers so I can see it easily from my computer desk.

It's also a very nice calendar! The dates from the "B5" universe are kind of cute, too! Someone went to a lot of effort compiling all of that info.

Thanks.
cool.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Mine still hasn't arrived.
frown.gif

Just checked... got the order confirmation e-mail on Nov 2, so it's been exactly four weeks now... I do hope it gets here before Christmas at the least!!
laugh.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Mine just arrived.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

I had planned on ordering through here, but I found it today at my local comic shop and bought it.
laugh.gif

------------------
"I have seen what power does, and I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other." --G'Kar "Epiphanies"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G Kar of the Kha Ri:
I had planned on ordering through here, but I found it today at my local comic shop and bought it.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that was very naughty ..you should have supported this site and bougth through here...

I am sure more B5 goodies will rock on up so theres always next time
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Is there a problem with the advert for the Babylon 5 Calendar? It is stopping about 3/4 of the way through. The botton of my screen says trying to open site.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

Andrew, not that I know of.

Sold quite a few calendars, which is cool.

My surprise was when I went in to Amazon to see if I'd sold my first product yet, Amazon links were never effective for me. I've sold 90 products!!!

------------------
"You're going to die screaming and I'm going to watch."
-- Charlie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Well, I had originally planned on buying it through here, but when I saw it lying behind some stuff on the counter, I thought, "Whazzat??? B5 calendar! Sweeeet!"

Besides, I've always preferred to simply hand someone the money in exchange for the goods right then and there.
crazy.gif

------------------
"I have seen what power does, and I have seen what power costs. The one is never equal to the other." --G'Kar "Epiphanies"

I finally got the calendar.
laugh.gif
Looks great.

And what's even better... when I got to the post-office, it turned out that another package for me had just arrived... yep, the Technomage trilogy. At last.
laugh.gif

Now I'll just have to find the time to read the books.

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
I finally got the calendar.
laugh.gif
Looks great.

And what's even better... when I got to the post-office, it turned out that another package for me had just arrived... yep, the Technomage trilogy. At last.
laugh.gif

Now I'll just have to find the time to read the books.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, Kribu, will we hear from you again before Christmas?
wink.gif

Congratulations, Antony, on the success of your links! Nothing against a $160 bust of G'Kar, but there are now things out there that people can afford, and that they want!

Two suggestions:
1. Can you post a B5LR best-sellers list?
2. Now that we're in the Christmas home stretch, it could be a good idea to put up a button directly to Amazon on your home page -- with copy like: Support B5 and Santa Claus, buy B5 stuff and more at Amazon!

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mondo Londo:
So, Kribu, will we hear from you again before Christmas?
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh... since I haven't got around to the books yet, and I doubt I will, at least before Christmas, yes.
laugh.gif

BTW, I found out from the calendar that I share my birthday with none other than Ed Wasser, the lovable Mr Morden.
shocked.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mondo Londo:
Really? Hmmm. So, what do you want?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To rule the universe, of course. And some fries with that, too.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers

Really? Hmmm. So, what do you want?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With that emphasis it sounds more like Joey out of "Friends" playing Morden - "How you doing?" Well, it would have been an ... interesting take on the character
laugh.gif

------------------

Back