B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old June 23rd 20, 04:44   #11
Looney
Telepath

Re: B5 Events

Here is a better question, is there anyone people would sign up for?

Personally I would sign up in a heartbeat for:

Walter Koenig
John Vickery

And I think it would be great to hear from....

Kim Strauss
Mark Hendrikson
Bill Blair and any host of regular cast players who regularly appeared, but rarely got credit.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd 20, 13:39   #12
Springer
Telepath

For me the issue isn't the guests, but that the events seem expensive - too expensive for me - for what they are.

But yeah it would be great to hear from some of the regular actors underneath the prosthetics.
Springer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd 20, 14:50   #13
Jan
Psi Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
I signed up. Anyone else in?
I did. Love Peter a whole lot.
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th 20, 22:56   #14
Sinclair

I'm still not sure that I'd ever sign up or pay to do one but I'd like to see John Vickery as well, Marshall Teague and David Crowley as far guest stars go. Sadly too many starring cast members are gone that I'd love to see. That being said, the last one they did piqued my interest.
Old June 27th 20, 22:25   #15
Looney
Telepath

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

I loved every minute.

THE ENCOUNTER with Bill Mumy and Peter Jurasik was sooooooo worth the money.

No joke here. There were a lot of wonderful and informative stories and opinions given. You may have heard them before, but there was a lot I'd never heard before. It was great.

Tallman said she is having another event in two weeks, but I think she said it will be NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990) related. I will post something when I get the email. She said she is going to try to do something B5, STAR TREK, or horror related every two weeks. That seems like a lot to me, but this one was soooooooooooooooo wonderful.

They also have more stuff in their store now.

https://b5events.com/

But immediate reaction from this guy is that he is very happy with B5 EVENTS - THE ENCOUNTER.
Old July 2nd 20, 19:17   #16
Sinclair

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Old July 3rd 20, 17:54   #17
Looney
Telepath

Yes it was fantastic. I am REALLY hoping she gets some good guest for the next one.

And I was just saying over on JMS News that I am getting a little excited about Pat attempting to use the site as a merchandise hub. She put a link to the Mumy Mall in there. I had no idea he had this. I am very pleasantly surprised by it and I think his pricing is very reasonable for autographed items direct from him.
Old July 26th 20, 03:56   #18
Looney
Telepath

So today B5 Events hosted a Free Event - The Roswell Awards Star Studded Sci Fi Readings. It was a great event to have playing while I was getting things done this afternoon. Mira Furlan was great. I think you can still go register and get the replay of the even for free.
Old August 18th 20, 04:48   #19
Looney
Telepath

New FREE Event.....

https://b5events.com/

Sounds interesting.

And yes I received my souvenir from THE ENCOUNTER Event and I LOVE it. Great way to commemorate that awesome Saturday afternoon. Glad I spent the money on it.
Old October 31st 20, 23:26   #20
Looney
Telepath

I hope some of you caught the B5Event today. Pat Tallman and Billy Butler watch NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990). They told stories, answered questions, and surprise guest TONY TODD dropped by for a bit. It was a lot of fun and totally free. Pat promised more in the future.