B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old April 7th 11, 23:55   #1
theta123
Lurker

What to watch first

Hey guys

I was always a fan of Science fiction.
been a great stargate fan. Fully watched SG1 and SGA...and saddly Stargate universe is cancelled

So i was pretty much without a series
A relative however, has everything on babylon 5. He was a great fan of it when it was first broadcast and he bought himself a sattelite dish especialy to watch it. He gave me all his dvds.

but.... what should i watch first?The movies? or the series?Appearntly the movies are the things happening before the series right?

I have watched till episode 8 now. While the ship animations are...old skool everything else is great. Especialy the Dialogs. And especialy the centauri ambassador..i forgot his name
Quote:
DO YOU SEE THESE? MY 3 WIFES? DO YOU THINK I MARRIED THEM FOR THERE PERSONALITIES? there personalities could Shatter ENTIRE PLANETS
"Arrenged marriages they where! But they worked out!They inspired me!Knowing that they where waiting at home for me, is what keeps me here......75 lightyears away!
I was laughing for half an hour when he said that!

Anyway i really am looking forward to the rest of this old but defiantly underrated series.
theta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th 11, 02:29   #2
KoshN

Re: What to watch first

There are two threads about that in B5 FAQ.

Short answer: Start with "The Gathering," not "In the Beginning."
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote