• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

LOTR: The Return of the King

anlashok1

Regular
It appears that the first DVD and VHS will be out in May. But I still have to wait for the Special Extended Edition; it won't be out until the 'holidays.' :(

It appears that the first DVD and VHS will be out in May. But I still have to wait for the Special Extended Edition; it won't be out until the 'holidays.' :(

Well, at least we can even hope that "holidays" will be earlier than with two previous ee's. But... I kinda doubt that. EE will be out in november, like usual. Only 8 months to go, whee. :rolleyes:

The EE probably takes a long time to produce and I would rather wait a few more months than have a drop in quality. Same reason why there's no EE preview on the May25 disc.

I don't mind buying both since they let us know ahead of time a better version was coming. The short version will help me bide my time until November.

Back