• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Deep Space Nine DVDs

haze

Now that all 7 seasons have been released, does anyone know if there will be a box set containing them all? I want to own the entire series and I thought I read somewhere that they were doing this with TNG.

-Haze

They did do a limited release of the TNG ones as a Borg Megacube. It came quite a while after they'd all been released, so you'll have to wait and see.

I didn't get the Megacube, as i knew prices were bound to go down further anyway. Sure enough... TNGs are now £40, on an RRP of £80.

They did do a limited release of the TNG ones as a Borg Megacube. It came quite a while after they'd all been released, so you'll have to wait and see.

I didn't get the Megacube, as i knew prices were bound to go down further anyway. Sure enough... TNGs are now £40, on an RRP of £80.

Sorry, but what does RRP mean?

Uh, I have been buying TNG dvd's lately. And I think $125 is what they are selling for at amazon.com.

How good are the special features? Compared to the prices for other box sets I've seen, the Star Trek sets seem to be pretty expensive. I would hope they have a lot of extras.

I haven't had time to watch a single episode yet. :eek:

I have season 2 now. Season 3 is on its way. Maybe I'll have time to check out the extras over President's day weekend. :eek:

Comparable to the TNG sets: interviews, some production stuff. I like it. Enough info to be interesting, not too much to bore me.

The limited edition Borg set was very expensive and really only worth it to hard-core collectors.

And $125(US) is an insane amount to pay for each set. Please don't.

Where can you buy them for less? They are $110-$117 on amazon, but that doesn't include shipping.

-Haze

I got my TNG DVDs through Amazon's Marketplace sellers; that is the "Used and New" link on the TNG DVD pages. I just kept checking for a good price as time went on; I got some in the $70-$80 range.

(Amazon has a guarantee if you get screwed by the seller. :p)

I can get TNG locally for less than what it costs me to get B5 from Amazon.ca, plus the R2 packaging is far superior. But I just can't justify buying it when even the best seasons have 50% howlers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back