• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What... No Buzz?

It is number 23 at Amazon right now. Not bad :)
Also, I heard a while back that WB was thinking about having a special feature on the DVD about NASA, does anyone know it is still a consideration for the Movie Package.

Thank you,

Cerberus

Yeah, like three weeks and all happy R1 persons can have their B5 completely. Here in Europe in this friggin R2 region we STILL don't have season 4... I would like to "unscrew the head off and shit down his neck" and "skullfuck" that person who invented the whole region coding. And if somebody saiys something about multiregion players, I have one, but my friends and parents don't. So shut up about it or I'll skullfuck you also. :mad:

I would like to "unscrew the head off and shit down his neck" and "skullfuck" that person who invented the whole region coding.

This is one of the more amusing things I have read lately. :LOL: Thanks for the laughs.

I would like to "unscrew the head off and shit down his neck" and "skullfuck" that person who invented the whole region coding.

This is one of the more amusing things I have read lately. :LOL: Thanks for the laughs.

When I first read that, I wondered about the order of his steps, and then thought of others who'd deserve such treatment:

<ul type="square">[*] the people at Warners who lost the CGI.
[*] the TNT-Atlanta suits who screwed-over Crusade.
[*] the people at Warners and Sci-Fi who nixed a restart of Crusade.
[/list]
:devil:

When I first read that, I wondered about the order of his steps, and then thought of others who'd deserve such treatment:

<ul type="square">[*] the people at Warners who lost the CGI.
[*] the TNT-Atlanta suits who screwed-over Crusade.
[*] the people at Warners and Sci-Fi who nixed a restart of Crusade.
[/list]
:devil:

I agree with you. Frankly, I can't think of anyone else of whom I might add to that list. It's pretty throughout.

I agree with you. Frankly, I can't think of anyone else of whom I might add to that list. It's pretty throughout.
How about the idiots at Sierra who cancelled "Into the Fire" when it was already 65% complete and getting some seriously positive buzz amongst the gaming community?

And how about (surprised KoshN forgot this one) the people at Warners who stored the original film stock in such a way as to let it get damaged by both rats and water?

And the guy who made the decision not to restore the picture quality for DVD release?

Man, this could go on forever.

:p

I think the game was a lot closer to completion than that, I'd say more like 85%. Before they cancelled it when I was at GenCon, they had a demo for the game there, it was utterly amazing. I remember that it was about 2-3 months away from being released and than they canned it. Stupid idiots.

How about the idiots at Sierra who cancelled "Into the Fire" when it was already 65% complete and getting some seriously positive buzz amongst the gaming community?

And how about (surprised KoshN forgot this one) the people at Warners who stored the original film stock in such a way as to let it get damaged by both rats and water?

And the guy who made the decision not to restore the picture quality for DVD release?

Three good ones, although I was concentrating on things that relate to upcoming new TV or film projects (e.g. B5:TMoS), not games or DVD releases of existing material. I don't game much anymore, and DVD picture quality (referring to the magnitude and quantity of dust, scratches and other film damage) has been improving with each successive season. HOPEFULLY*, this trend toward a clean picture will continue with the DVD movie set release and the Crusade DVD release.

* If it doesn't, I'd just imagine the heads of the offending parties who dropped the ball, on a PIKE, next to Mr. Morden's head. :mad:

You can always look on the bright side. At least no one at WB tossed the only copies out to make more room like what happened to many and crucial episodes of Dr. Who in the early 70's. Boy are they regretting the shit now. :D

Of course not nearly as much as the fans are. Talk about your world-wide search for missing pieces.

CE

That's probably what Warner Brothers did with the B5/Crusade CGI. It's just that they'll never fess-up to it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back