• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Vorlon Prime,,,Earth Two

is/alliance

Beyond the rim
Could Vorlon Prime be Earth 2?When the Vorlons went beyond the rim,they said there homeworld would be unobtainable for a million years.In "Deconstruction" one million years of info is downlaoded and sent too Earth 2.Vorlon Prime? Colin.<*>.

I just watched The Fall of Centauri Prime, (excellent timing, I think :LOL: ) and there is that scene where Lyta says that the Vorlon homeworld is off limits to us for a million years, until we are ready or something to that effect.

Now her statement doesn't say that man will definitely be living on Vorlon Prime then, but it does seem to indicate that man might reach that stage where they are like the Vorlons in a million years.

I think there's definitely enough information in the show to make humans moving to Vorlon Prime a very logical possibility.

but it does seem to indicate that man might reach that stage where they are like the Vorlons in a million years.

Coupling Lyta's statement with the small scene that Galahad's avatar shows a glimse of from "Deconstruction" wherein humans are shown a million years in the future, I'd say that humans do become quite Vorlon-esqe. The whole three different appearances that humans a million years hence (humanoid, blue energy ball, and encounter suit) reflects the three forms of a Vorlon (angelic humanoid, squid of light, and encounter suit).

Yea but because we are similar to them doesnt mean we want to live in their old crib.

I think its a possibility, but I also dont think we were ever given enough information to know for sure. Just one of those B5 mysteries.

Yea but because we are similar to them doesnt mean we want to live in their old crib.

No, but there being a buttload of technology and other wonders there could easily cause Vorlon Prime to be a desirable place to live.

I think its a possibility, but I also dont think we were ever given enough information to know for sure.

Of course it's just possibility, but at least a fairly logical one. With the time periods of the million-year-in-the-future human leaving Earth and the Vorlon homeworld being "off-limits" for a million years, it would make sense that that's where the humans were making New Earth.

Yea but because we are similar to them doesnt mean we want to live in their old crib

But also remember that Sol goes nova a million years in the future. It would seem reasonable that we would take up residence on Vorlon prime since its been stated that we wouldn't be ready to go there for a million years. Again this is all speculation and the only person who could confirm this would be JMS. And we know that he likes to keep things in the dark in case he gets a chance to do more with the B5 universe.

If we had a map of the galaxy it might make more sense. I think vorlon space is supposed to be in Leo and Taurus, i'll have to check my security manual again! If vorlon space is located near the hub of the galaxy, it would be geographically ideal for the monitoring and mentoring of younger alien races.

I'd say that humans do become quite Vorlon-esqe. The whole three different appearances that humans a million years hence (humanoid, blue energy ball, and encounter suit) reflects the three forms of a Vorlon (angelic humanoid, squid of light, and encounter suit).

I actually think we are somewhere between Lorien and the Vorlons. The glowing ball looks more like Lorien, the vorlons were squid or jellyfish like with forward facing eyes.

I think we have a strong sense of order, but are not as stale or stagnant as the vorlons. This is why I think we look a bit like Lorien too.

Now the interesting thing is that the whole Sinclair/Valen, Delenn and Sheridan saga could be the key to the human and minbari future. We know out of the current crop, we are the two races to make it to first one status. Here is a possible sequence for this happening:

Sinclair becomes Valen and introduces human DNA to the Minbari genome.

Delenn becoomes slightly more than half human (due to the fact she is a child of Valen, she alreadfy has human DNA in her).

Kosh upon his demise, breaks off part of his conscious and bomds it to Sheridan. This obviously has a permanent effect on him as we see in Season 5.

Sheridan dies and encounters Lorien who regenerates his body or him. This too has a much longer lastin effect as there are things present in Sheridan's system doing weird things.

Sheridan has a child by Delenn (David), who has all these facvtors possibly cotributing to his genome. Perhaps there are instructions in those genes that are recessive and begin a sequence of events that will culminate in the humans and minbari "becoming" in a million years time. Both races tthrough the birth of David and eventual intermarriage will avoid the errors of the Hyach and inherit the promise of First One status.

Half baked or what?

Back