• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

1000 yrs in detail!

I don't think it's so bad to expand on a universe in future time (IE: Spinoff series, books, movies, etc) by adding something tht was never there, I can accept it just never came up or whatever. Sure it makes it more exciting if you can look at the Pilot episode or S1 of the initial series, and when something is added in, (in a future incarnation of the universe) and be able to say, "Oh, this was foreshadowed in S1 Ep2.

Things like the Xindi, who were obviously a very big deal (and will probably be wiped out by the "reset switch") I can totally see your point.

I can accept that the Xindi never came up in TOS (obviously); why would they talk about a huge event in the past that never had relevance to any of the episodes?. Spock occasionally talked about the world wars, etc., but was usually referring to mankind's tendency to go to war. They also talked about the Eugenics War, but I think that was only in the episode "Space Seed", which obviously was relevant to that episode.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back