• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

ATTN Channe

Channe, I assume that you are the same Channe from the abyss, posting in the thread about news on Jeremiah. I tried to find the link here on B5tv about SCI-FI's line-up for 05-06 which was just announced and didn't include JEREMIAH, but I couldn't. Maybe you could and let them know over at the abyss? I'm not registered there.

Thanks,
CE

Channe is channe everywhere as far as I know. :)

I haven't found any (solid) information that Jeremiah will be moving to SciFi so right now it is mostly just a rumor. I also haven't seen the new lineup from SciFi either. Still, why not just register over at THE ABYSS. It isn't hard. ;)

Yeah, I heard about the lineup bit -- RRRRR! Thanks for letting me know.

I'm still trying to track down the rumors... maybe next season? There was quite a wait last year between seasons... but, then, most of our regular 'net sources are out of commission because they were all B5-related and JMS is out of the mix this year.

Pretty much -- if it's SF and it's Channe, you can assume it's me. For the most part. I'm not notorious enough yet to merit stalkers or impersonators. ;)

Back