• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sirius Black cast?

That's a character in the third Harry Potter book, hypatia. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gary Oldman? Hmmm. I think I like him for that part.

I was kind of hoping the part would go to Keith David. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

1-6.jpg

He was in Air Force One as the main terrorist, in Fifth Element as the guy with the half-bald hair-do, in JFK as, as...Darn! *bangs head* The name escapes me. THe guy who killed Kennedy.

OLDMAN.JPG

Here you go.

1-7.jpg

I don't know why but something tells me that he's Kribu's type. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

*snaps fingers* duh! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks, Sinclair. Sometimes the ole synaptics just don't fire like they should. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He was the main reason I absolutely loved Bram Stoker's Dracula. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If this rumour is true, I am one happy camper. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I must admit I didn't think of him for the role of Sirius, but he'd be great in it. He's been excellent in everything I've seen him in.

Has the Michael Gambon story been refuted? That still sounds like the most reliable rumour to me.

See, I always wanted Oldman to play Voldemort, cause I thought he'd be able to make him just perfectly eeeevil. But I can see him as Sirius too, in fact I'm sure he'll be great.

Well... dragging this topic back to page 1.
grin.gif

Looks like Warner Bros. has officially announced both now - Gary Oldman will indeed take on the role of Sirius Black and Michael Gambon will become Dumbledore in The Prisoner of Azkaban. There's an article on it here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back