• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Big B5 pictures?

dreamer

Simply put, does anyone have or know a gallery online with big quality pictures of the show?

I'm not exactly sure if I've asked this before actually...

Simply put, does anyone have or know a gallery online with big quality pictures of the show?

I'm not exactly sure if I've asked this before actually...

Sadly, no. I've been looking for some large, high-quality pictures of the central garden and several of the planetscapes for years, but never found any.

No Sand Garden, but, I see some 1024 +/- pics here that I'm gonna use as wallpapers

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&sa=1&q=babylon+5&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10&start=0

I love the first one, of the White Star framed against the space geography, and the 6th one (The Shadow invasion). Of course this isn't a real scene, but, it's an awesome scene, nonetheless.

The two Whitestars in the second row, first position is pretty cool too, as is the animated looking Minbari Fleet in the second row, 4th position.

Found the earlier post I made concerning this. It's a shame that you don't find proper B5 artwork or photos. I know there are great artists out there who must have some available.

Found these, though!

http://sfcrusade.com/Misc/B5_DVD_promo.html

If you scroll down and right-click on the pictures, then select show image, they'll be shown in full size. I think I'm gonna fiddle somesorta poster for meself from that Londo's weird face :)

I've always hoped for a Babylon 5 website along the line of TrekCore, the most comprehensive Star Trek site on the web. I'd start one myself, but I don't know how. I would also make B5 screencaps (which is what the OP is asking for I assume), but I no longer have that ability.

Not exactly. I referred to promotional material and such, taken with proper cameras. They'd have enough detail by default to be framed and hung on a wall.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back