• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Old School B5ers in commercials

During the Superbowl, I believe it was Nike that ran an ad where a Giant takes three basketball players out of containers and puts them in a stadium to play. In it, you see a janitor pushing a broom. I swear to God, it was Dr. Benjamin Kyle, Johnny Seka.

There is also a health-related commercial where a man's wife is literally on his back about getting a medical exam. We see him carrying her all around the office, etc. The man was a much thinner David Crowley, B5's Lou Welch.

I've seen both of those commercials. David Crowley is definitly in that one, but I'm almost 100% sure that the other guy in the other commercial is not Johnny Seka. It does look like him. Then again, I have been wrong before.

It's so fast, it's really hard to tell. I only saw it once, but he had those strange eyes, you know? I looked for the ad on the net to see if I could get any images from it, but was unsuccessful.

Speaking of JCB, I passed by that Becker episode again where she is playing an old male friend of Ted Danson's character who has undergone a sex change. As I recall, Claudia Christian once played a transsexual on "Law and Order". Says a lot for JMS's taste in women. :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back