• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Will you watch Rangers series? Post to show support.

Sure, like you can tell that after 1 or 2 episodes... you obviously A) never watched B5 season 1 in its first run, and B) became a fan after the season 1 eps already aired...

Eye is right.. I'm ignoring you too.

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PsionTen:
At least the first show or two, to see if its going to be worth a crap.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe ... I remember the second episode of season 1: "The Soul Hunter". I know some peoples that stopped watching the serie from that point. IMHO it's the worst B5 piece of crap (alongside with TKO).

So I think 2 episodes isn't quite enough
tongue.gif

my 1 1/4 cents (canadian currency)

------------------
"You are all in violation of security ordinance 22V3A. That means get the hell out of here!
"
- Zack

[This message has been edited by GaribaldiHairs (edited January 29, 2002).]

I went to the trouble and expense to get digital cable just to get the Sci-Fi channel, just to watch TL&DIS!!!! They had to dig up a part of my yard, pull a new cable from across the street and replace the cable in the house. After all that, would the mighty and very patient Sho-Rin watch a Rangers series?

DUH!!
laugh.gif

------------------
Into the sands of blood comes the Sho-Rin, master of the Mutai

"I'm not saying what I'm thinking. I'm not even thinking what I'm thinking." John Sheridan

Most certainly and I hope I see the pilot before the series
laugh.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

I would most certainly watch it. However I will be leaving the US in 18 months and well if I got back to Australia, it would take another 5 years before we would get in.
mad.gif

------------------
'We live for The One, We die for The One, but we don't die stupidly' - David Martel B5LR: TLADIS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazy:
HELL YES!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> My thoughts exactly!

laugh.gif

------------------
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andrei and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light

I would definitely watch a Rangers series. I hope it gets a better chance than Crusade ever had.

------------------
When you see what you want, don ' t be afraid -- all love is not unrequited.

Marcus lives!

I am an newb here have been coming since a few months before the LR movie, but I keep coming back so fiqured I would regi*

Anyways I would watch and record every single episode of any new B5 series...

------------------
"Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs."

Scifi needs to buy the show now so that FX department can get started on rebuilding all those lost models. I just miss B5 and hope scfi decides to put it on the fall line up.

------------------

Since I am in Australia, I have not yet seen TLADIS so I couldn't possibly comment on the pilot. However, if B5 is any indication of what the Rangers series could become, you can count me in DEFINITELY. I think that I will just have to put my faith in JMS. I think that he deserves no less than this. He has not yet let me down. There are some exceptions, but overall his score is high in my book.

Raptor

------------------
"To live is to risk"
Lenonn - ItB

Back