• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My girlfreind birthday gift to me!

masterofpuppets5

Beyond the rim
I just wanted to show off with the gift I got from my sweet love Yael.
Watch and learn.
60936.JPG

Attachments

• 323982-yaelovesme.jpg
    323982-yaelovesme.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 34
Wow! I think if I got a cake like that, I'd end up getting too unwilling to eat it. It looks very cool.

This definitely tops the "flarn cookies" I found at the corner store. :)

(I have the suspicion that there's a language, or even multiple languages... most likely in Scandinavia... in which "flarn" means either a cookie, or some agricultural plant featured in cookies.)

Ohh, don't worry I did! And she said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obviously...
:D

Congratulations! Sounds like you two are going to be very happy together.

My fiance doesn't make me Babylon 5 cakes, but she did say she wanted to walk down the aisle to the theme of Star Wars, which to be honest is a bit too geeky even for me. :)

My fiance doesn't make me Babylon 5 cakes, but she did say she wanted to walk down the aisle to the theme of Star Wars, which to be honest is a bit too geeky even for me. :)

Make sure the priest is big and hairy...

Rawrrooorooeerooroorwowwrwrwr?

.... I do...

Rarwwwwrroororwwywywwyrrrrewwwrw?

.... I do....

Rawr!

*kiss*

Crowd: awwwwww....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And post the wedding photos, afterwards. :)

Congratulations. I'd rather have a "geeky" mate than one who couldn't appreciate Babylon 5. :D

Well, slap me but I actually think that's pretty cool. I'm a big sci-fi and Star Wars fan but not over the top. However my life was changed the first time I heard the Grateful Dead and I've been a diehard DeadHead ever since. When my wife and I walked down the aisle we played a Dead song; Not Fade Away (ok, first sung by Buddy Holly but the Dead did it SOOOO much better!). Anyways, my wife was all over that even though she's not a 'head. It means she loves you (well, me actually). So LET her do the SW theme while you are walking down the aisle. It's going to be the very last time you ever get your way.

Seriously.

manwinningargument.jpg

Well we have nearly two years to plan things, so we will see, though you do make sense.

Love the graph :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back