• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The TNT TV Movies & Lochley

Really the only good thing I can say about "River of Souls" is that we got to see holo-lochley all glammed out in her 80s Rock Star underwear. Of course any cheap thrills arising from that were completely undone by the long, tedious, unfunny scene of the fat guy talking about his gay experiences at summer camp. <G>

Really the only good thing I can say about "River of Souls" is that we got to see holo-lochley all glammed out in her 80s Rock Star underwear.

Not Lochley (in uniform, seated behind her desk), the lawyer and the reprogrammed love bat?

Love Bat: <thump> "I'm an idiot. <thump> "I'm a loser." <thump> "No one likes me." <thump> "My mommy dresses me funny." :LOL:

I've just watched "The Movie Collection" again and i must say alot of these are still very good. I do have to say that River of Souls is my favourite. Between Soul Hunters, Martin Shenn and Scoggins being allowed to shine this a great movie. Anyone else think this was the best one? and i do think season 5 could have been improved had Lochley been given more screen time.

This was when I really started to appreciate Lochley/Scoggins. After "River," I was a fan. :)

I quite liked all the movies with the exception of LOTR which was mediocre.

My favourite film tends to change with my mood but In the Beginning and Thirdspace are probably my favourites more often :thumbsup:

Nah. It probably *would* have, had the part been cast differently, but I've never been a big fan of Stuart Pankin. I just don't think he can really act, and he irritates me with his mugging and weird timing and stuff. He just kills every scene he's in for me. Why, he singlehandedly ruined "Zenon; The Zequel"

(That was supposed to be a joke, by the way)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back