• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

David sheridan?

Kribu

Administrator
Wouldn't David Sheridan be a bit young to be in B5LR? Around... what? two? three?
wink.gif

Obviously, with parents like John & Delenn, he might develop mighty fast, but somehow I still doubt it.

------------------

Oops I wasnt really aware of when it would be set in. Although there still is the possibility of time travel :p

------------------

Now -that- would be interesting. Also, what else would be interesting is if this David was Corwin (now how farfetched is that? *L*). He's a David, too, you know. *S* Tooo many David's. *shakes her head* JMS likes the name David how Chris Carter likes the name William.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ivanova:
Tooo many David's. *shakes her head* JMS likes the name David how Chris Carter likes the name William.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right Ivanova. The name David really is used a lot. Jeffrey 'David' Sinclair. Any idea why he uses it so much?

------------------
You name it, sooner or later, everyone comes to Babylon 5.
-Commander Jeffrey David Sinclair, The Gathering

Hmm Has anyone else noticed that the main character in the rangers movie is called David, the name of Sheridan+Delens son? In one of the episodes on B5 it was said that David didnt want it known what his birthright was. This could mean that David's Minbari side is not obvious. Thus allowing David Sheridan to be a possible canadite for the role. Any other thoghts on this?

------------------

Jeffrey David Sinclair
David Sheridan (Johns father)
David Sheridan (Johns son)

I also think Sinclair had a brother who was also named David. Lots of Davids. Apparently JMS likes that name a lot.

------------------

I have a friend named David, he used to post at STC but I don't think he came here, he's not much of a b5 fan.

I'm really good at bringing up non-related issues, don't you agree?
laugh.gif

------------------
This is so cool, I get a special space in which to give my personal messages to the world

Gideon,

Jeffrey's brother, too? *L* I really would like to know what it is that JMS has with this name.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

OK it obviously isn't David Sheridan but I do hope at some time during teh series we see David Sheridan even if he is still just a little ankle biter.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

maybe its a biblical reference?
wink.gif

------------------
"And so it begins..." - Kosh

Wasn't Sheridan's Father also a David???

There is way to many Davids, but he also seems to have a thing for Elizabeths as well...Elizabeth Sheridan (Sheridan's sister) and Elizabeth Lochley.

------------------

David would still have the
SPOILER
keeper on. He looses it years later when he's a teenager.

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

David doesn't even get the Keeper until his sixteenth birthday, and you will have to read the third book of the Centauri trilogy if you want to know the rest of the story.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gkarian:
Wasn't Sheridan's Father also a David???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not really sure about that, but I recently saw a website that said Sinclair's father was named David also. Link below.
http://www.teamohare.com/

------------------
You name it, sooner or later, everyone comes to Babylon 5.
-Commander Jeffrey David Sinclair, The Gathering

[This message has been edited by Sinclair (edited April 25, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jomar:
David doesn't even get the Keeper until his sixteenth birthday, and you will have to read the third book of the Centauri trilogy if you want to know the rest of the story.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes he didn't get the keeper til he was about 16 but he was affected by it telepathically very very young, in his dreams and stuff.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

what ever happens to david after liegon of fire book three i belive he would make for a great starter character for a new twist on the story like sinclare was

Would you believe I have never known nor met anybody named David in my entire life?

Wait, what we were talking about?

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

rogeralmond.com

Did I just post the samething twice? Man, I must be drunk. Which would be weird considering I don't drink.

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

rogeralmond.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorien:

Hmm Has anyone else noticed that the main character in the rangers movie is called David, the name of Sheridan+Delens son? In one of the episodes on B5 it was said that David didnt want it known what his birthright was. This could mean that David's Minbari side is not obvious. Thus allowing David Sheridan to be a possible canadite for the role. Any other thoghts on this?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That had been a part of the planned series Babylon 5: Baby Rangers, however that idea had fortunately been scrapped.
smile.gif

------------------
WombatControl
http://www.flarn.com/wombatcontrol/
"Who let the spoo out? Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh..."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>That had been a part of the planned series Babylon 5: Baby Rangers, however that idea had fortunately been scrapped.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh, that would be funny. I can just imagine it. Im getting an image of muppet babies. The entire cast of B5 infantilized in cartoon form... Oh no, what have I started?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lorien (edited April 26, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back