• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lost Season 1 (no spoilers of Season 2 please)

Re: Lost (no spoilers please)

Oh, the mystery deepens.

Delenn appears :D Very strange seeing her with eyebrows.

Loved the golf.

Cerberus, if you're talking about tonight's season two episode, it might be better to put the question in what seems to be the season two thread since this thread here is a season one thread for our friends in the UK that are just now getting to see season one.

If your question is coming out of the season one episode current for the UK, I can't say I remember what you mention then; but it could be one of the many details that can easily get unnoticed and/or forgotten.

I should have thought about the fact Season 2 would be starting when I started the thread. Is there anyway to rename it to Lost Season 1, to make sure there is no confusion?

As to the episode that just aired. It was good to see Mira and the golf course was definitely needed to bring some much needed fun to the survivors.

Again Walt goes to Locke when he has a problem with his father. Interesting to see how the rlationship continues.

Don't worry about it. The thread title was bound to cause confusion and I (and I hope those others currently watching season 1) will probably have forgotten about it by the time the UK eventually gets the next series (unless I have enough money to buy the R1 DVDs, whenever they come out).

heh - I have seen the first episode of season 2 and read this in the morning and have already forgotten as it makes no sense to me :D .. so nothing to worry about :D

So Claire's baby is "special". Even though I do not believe in Psychics at all, I thought it was used well. Did the guy really know the plane was going to crash? If so, then as horrible act as it was, I've got to say that it was a pretty clever move.

So who is this guy Ethan? How did he get on the island? What does he want with Claire? Does he have any relation to the Psychic? Does he have any relation to Mira's character?

I noticed that Hurley said that it was the passenger manifest he was using. Could Ethan have been on the crew? I severely doubt it, but just in case I'm right, I want it on record that I worked it out. :D

I cannot WAIT for the next episode. I really want to see what Ethan's going to do.

Thanks Kribu for changing the title of the thread.

We're still not quite sure where Ethan came from. I never considered that he may have been on the crew, but as you said, I doubt it. I'm sure it'll all be revealed at some point.

As for the psychic, I'm sure he knew the plane was going to crash and that was the only way Claire would end up keeping her baby. Remember, he specifically told her that she had to get on that particular flight.

Latest posts

Members online

Back