• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Its ANTONY's FAULT

sassy

Regular
Its ANTONY\'s FAULT

Antony should have used his telepathic abilities to tell The Legend of the Rangers people that we don't want to WAIT TILL JANUARY!! WE WANT IT NOW...

(and yes it is true that Antony isn't a teep, but he could have been...if ONLY he was more cooperative with the VORLONS!!!)

But we can be GREATFUL to Antony that he has this website for us...WHILE WE UNPATIENTLY WAIT!!!

------------------
24 hours in a day, 24 cans of beer in a case~~~coincidence????

Re: Its ANTONY\'s FAULT

crazy.gif

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprissioned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power goverments and tirants and armies Cannot stand... The centuri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

Sassy, why is it that I get the impression that you like to point fingers at people and blame them for all kinds of things?
shocked.gif
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Last night I had a dream of purple wombats doing showtunes around my salad bar. RW, Anla'Salad'Shok'Na of the Salad Rangers.

I am having an "antony" moment.....
laugh.gif

------------------
24 hours in a day, 24 cans of beer in a case~~~coincidence????

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back