• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What I want to know...

M

Mike G

Spoliers for "Things Left Unsaid"

We have all speculated about The Big Questions for next year on Jeremiah, like "What will Jeremiah learn in Valhalla Sector?", and "What happened to Markus and Erin?", but I have some other questions that I think need discussion.

- What happened to Lee? He's alive, he was taken by some soldiers from Valhalla Sector. We don't know if he's working for Devon's part of VS or the other part.

- Is Wiley alive? If so, what happens now that someone else knows everything he does? If he's dead Jeremiah is the only one that knows the whole truth, and he's not in a position to tell anyone.

- Wiley said that 3 facilities were made like Valhalla Sector in case of a chemical attack, and Valhalla was the biggest, for all the big shots. Where are the other 2? Are they controlled by Valhalla Sector? Could they be allies of Thunder Mountain in the future?

- Is Theo alive? I hope so.

- Who are the enemies of Valhalla sector besides the ones we know about?

- Will Valhalla Sector be taking on a more active role in the outside world now? I'm betting they will.

- Why did the soldiers shoot Ezekiel?

- What does Valhalla know about The Brothers of the Apocalypse?

Well?!

- Is Wiley alive?

Doubtful.

- If so, what happens now that someone else knows everything he does? If he's dead Jeremiah is the only one that knows the whole truth, and he's not in a position to tell anyone.

What is important is that we the viewers know. Also, you must assume that Jeremiah will escape, and then he will be in that position.
Of course, Channe is the expert on positions for Jeremiah.

- Is Theo alive? I hope so.

She is alive and well. TPTB would not get rid of her. Although, I will admit "Well shit!" is a great line to go out on.

- Who are the enemies of Valhalla sector besides the ones we know about?

Everyday people desiring a better world; if the important leaders that were captured are rescued, then most of them.

- Will Valhalla Sector be taking on a more active role in the outside world now? I'm betting they will.

And I quote: "We're comin' out. That's right. We've been waiting; biding our time, but now we're just about ready to move, and when we do we're going to build a world based on power. Anybody doesn't like it, we will push 'em or leave 'em behind, because we got the knowledge, we got the technology, and we've got the will. We're going to bring back order and discipline, because you people have had your chance. You've had 15 years, and you've screwed it up. You've been sittin' on your asses feeling sorry for yourself letting the world go to shit! Well, those days are over. Yeah, that's right. It's our turn now." -Major G. Quantrell

- Why did the soldiers shoot Ezekiel?

They knew he had defected. Valhalla probably did not know Ezekial murdered Major Quantrell, however after Ezekial murdered the sniper that shot Markus Valhalla Sector knew that he did not have their intrests at heart, so they attempted to kill him.("Tripwire").

- What does Valhalla know about The Brothers of the Apocalypse?

Possibly very little. The only reason they went to the Brothers' place was because they were following Elisabeth.
Then again, they are Valhalla Sector, so possibly a lot. In the final analysis, I very much doubt it will matter. Other than prayer, the Brothers seem uninterested in helping Thunder Mountain much.

Here's my take. Despite all our fevered trying, Monica and I know absolutely nothing about the plot... sigh.

Lee: I'm pretty sure he's one of Devon's men. It's been proven that he spoke to Valhalla Sector while at Thunder Mountain, and the fact that he's chummy with Ezekiel makes me think that the voice on the end of the line in TLU was none other than Devon himself.

I am not sure whether Wiley is alive or not, and that's just because it's been months since I watched the season finale and have completely forgotten what happened to him.

We haven't heard anything about the other two facilities, unless one of them was Thunder Mountain. It's interesting to think what the other two could be, however; I'd think they'd know about or be working with Valhalla Sector, simply because of the government factor and the fact that they'd also have the technology and the knowledge to wreak serious havoc.

But then's the question: why haven't we heard from them?

Theo's alive, and we are definitely seeing her again. She agreed to work with TM at least at a basic level toward the end of the season. I think we'll see more of that. She's an ally, albeit a crazy one.

The enemy thing is something we'll find out, I guess. There are layers and layers to the loyalties in this show...

Valhalla Sector stated that they were going to be taking initiative because nobody else had. They will be out in full force. They will be moving. They will be a thorn in the side of everyone working against them. And we even get to see inside VS next season: there were pictures in a SciFi Magazine a couple months ago of Jeremiah strapped to a table with an old military guy looking down on them.

I really hope this series doesn't turn into Ewoks vs. Empire, though... :)

I bet the soldiers shot Ezekiel because Devon's enemies somehow found out that he was a subversive element, honestly. I imagine that Ezekiel was used to find Jeremiah BECAUSE he was crazy, and looked (and probably sounded) fairly harmless.

But, in the end, he knew too much. And that's why everyone is shot, sooner or later.

I bet VS knows a crapola about the Brothers of the Apocalypse. They know a crapola about everything else.

More from me later.

Latest posts

Members online

Back