• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 screwups....

Garibaldi's glowing eyes from Babylon Squared.

Also, from the same ep, the crew worker accidentally getting filmed. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Guess no one noticed him.

Two off the top of my head:

1) Severed Dreams - Agropa / Roanoke ship mixup. The Roanoke was rammed by the Churchill, but was visually alive later in the episode (when everyone was referring to the ship as the Roanoke.

2) Garibaldi/Lise. In Season 1 he met her on Mars, they dated for a year or so then broke up when he came to B5. In Season 5 (Objects in Motion) Garibaldi told Sheridan that he and Lise had been together on and off for 15 years or so. (personally I think this was a mixup between those 2 and the Sinclair/Saki characters, since those 2 DID date on and off over 15 or so years).

Besides the other ones mentioned. Talia Winters (Mind War) using telekenetics to fling a 20 th century Lincoln head penny into a wall. I don't think they will still be minting USA pennies in the 23 rd century.

The cartoon city that can be seen when a jump point forms (Messages From Earth) and a Whitestar exits hyperspace. I think it was from the Hypernauts TV series.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Talia Winters (Mind War) using telekenetics to fling a 20 th century Lincoln head penny into a wall. I don't think they will still be minting USA pennies in the 23 rd century.<hr></blockquote>
Could have been a family heirloom. *sniggers* Or a talisman of some sort. It's not that unusual for people to have them. And a 260-year-old penny could even be a rather valuable keepsake.

That is exactly why she wouldn't want to impale it in the wall. The prized coins I have in my coin collection are inside sealed plastic cases kept in locked cabinets. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Well, she wasn't probably thinking clearly at the time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Or maybe it was to her like one of those hideous pieces of jewelry passed on from mother to daughter in some families - very valuable but not of much worth to the person who has it (and she can't sell it as she will have to pass it on). /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Yeah, I know, I'm grasping here. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Well, maybe she had a whole bag of them or something ... or she spoke to the penny in her mind and told it to not get too damaged. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

IMO I think the prop department forgot what century they were in and did an oops. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

I would have preferred to see Talia slam the PSI Corps pin in the wall telekenetically. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Delenn's shirt in War without end part 2 is not the red that was in babylon squared. Wardrobe lost it. (good topic by the way)

boy i could tell you stories about Delenn that would downright shock you Tigara... I happen to have a video clip, it involves a certain ambassador and their "hump," well that's what they'd like you to believe but um uhh i think i've said too much.

and for some unkown reason i want to write tiagra instead of tigara.

I suspect the story would involve people misunderstanding some aspects of Pak'ma'ra biology. You see, the hump of a Pak'ma'ra is not just a hump. It is a Pak'ma'ra of the opposite gender, but I fail to recall which was which...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>

That is exactly why she wouldn't want to impale it in the wall. The prized coins I have in my coin collection are inside sealed plastic cases kept in locked cabinets.
<hr></blockquote>

I suspect that Talia did not realise how far the coin would go. She was only trying to move it a few inches.

Latest posts

Members online

Back