• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 screwups....

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>
It's a recent addition, it's only been out of the testing phase for a couple of days and I don't think it has been announced to the public yet - just slipped quietly into the FAQ. So it's no wonder you didn't know about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Whew!

Thanks, Kribu. I guess I'm not totally delusional then... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jnk5y:
<font color=yellow>boy i could tell you stories about Delenn that would downright shock you Tigara... I happen to have a video clip, it involves a certain ambassador and their "hump," well that's what they'd like you to believe but um uhh i think i've said too much.

and for some unkown reason i want to write tiagra instead of tigara. </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
I am not easily shocked.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>The slamming it into the wall came later, in the episode where they fooled Bester.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Ahhh, gotcha, not there yet, and my memory doesn't recall that from the last viewing.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jnk5y:
boy i could tell you stories about Delenn that would downright shock you Tigara... I happen to have a video clip, it involves a certain ambassador and their "hump," well that's what they'd like you to believe but um uhh i think i've said too much.

and for some unkown reason i want to write tiagra instead of tigara.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Tigara:
<font color=yellow>I am not easily shocked.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I agree! spill it boy! the public wants to know!

Back