• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

One very ticked off comment...

GShans

Beyond the rim
what the $^@! do those @$$holes over at that damned Sci-Fi $^@!*% Channel think they are doing, giving us only 4 days of B5, then pulling the show off the damn aire again for Knight Rider, and i checked their $^@!*% scehdulebot, it aint comin back any damn time soon.

$^@!*%& $*!%Head Execs.
--------------------------------------------------

Perhaps, it's intended as an insult? They're thumbing their noses at us? Trying to honk off the B5 community? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Let's see, what could be worse? Instead of Knight Rider, using say... Black Scorpion? No, no. Here's a better one. Instead of Knight Rider, use Crossing Over with John Edward reruns.

That would do it for me. I'd never watch the channel again.

Knight Rider???
Huh what kind of looser channel is Scifi??
Seems like a thing best to be forgotten and replaced by something better!

I have stopped watching that channel. It no longer has anything to offer me. I have everything I need on tape...

17 more episodes to d/l and i'll be the same way, especially now that they took off the only other show i watch on their station, which is Viper.

If they run Season 5 of Earth Final Conflict...I'll sadly have to watch the Scifi channel. Just to tape the season, and run!

Good luck. Sci fi is moving EFC to saturday nights at 5 am I believe.

Yuor not missing much, Season 5 was HORRIBLE, except the final episode was kinda cool, loved seeing Liam again.

TJ

Yeah, I've heard that season 5 really sucked. But, I have 1-4...so I'll atleast try.

5 am on Saturday? THOSE DIRTY.... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

5 am on Saturday? THOSE DIRTY.... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Careful. Is that 5AM Saturday morning, or do they consider it Friday night? If you're not careful you might get the wrong stuff taped. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

They call Brimstone 2AM Friday, but it's really 02:00-03:00 on Saturday, or at least it was, when it was airing.

I dont know what day it is, but its one of those days at 5 am eastern...since they have paid programming mon-thurs, its either Fri, Sat or Sun. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TJ

Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color="orange">Perhaps, it's intended as an insult? They're thumbing their noses at us? Trying to honk off the B5 community? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif</font color>
Dude, don't you think you are being a bit silly about this?

I seriously doubt that some TV programming executive guy has this itimized list at different things he can do JUST to piss off B5 fans everywhere.

No. Sillier, more petty things have happened, and it doesn't mean that any TV Exec has to have an itemized list. It can just be a general attitude and intent to screw with certain things. Kind of like TNT-Atlanta had with Crusade after JMS said "No."

IMO, this stuff done by Sci-Fi can't be chalked up to mistakes and stupidity. There are too many coincidences. They can't be that stupid. They just can't be.

The thing that surprises me most about this announcement ... is that they're actually showing a series that could be considered SF! With their recent trend ......

I checked it out. It's on the Friday section of the Bot, but it's actually Saturday. I'll only have to tape if they run season 5. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Okay, this is just off topic but it's ... amusing so I want to share. I just made a post on the main (and justified) rant on the Crusade forum and had a problem loading the pages ... when I reloaded, I ened up ... here in the main (and justified) rant on the B5 forum. Did someone split in a jump gate when I wasn't I looking? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just to butt in, season 5 did not suck. Granted, there are some parts I would have liked never to see, but there were also very powerful scenes and performances (even excluding SIL) that can NOT be called horrible.

Er...Nancy, they're talking about Earth Final Conflict Season 5, not B5 Season 5.

Yeah, it's OT, I know.

KoshN

It shall be dead soon... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

KoshN, /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back