• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Newbie Question

steveh2001

Hey guys! Am new here - have just watched s1-5 after only seeing them when they were originally on ch4 (years ago!) and so bought back good memories. I then bought the big box set, and had the movies, and watched, thirdspace, river of souls, a call to arms, then in the beginning, the gathering and havent bothered with the ranger series yet.

But my question was - the end of s5 - SPOILER ALERT i guess?

When London had the Drakh (sp?) thing stuck on his shoulder, and had one placed in Sheridans kids urn thing - how come that story line was never finished?? It wasnt mentioned in any of the films?

Any help would be appreciated as its very fustrating!!!

:cool:

When Londo had the Drakh (sp?) thing stuck on his shoulder, and had one placed in Sheridans kids urn thing - how come that story line was never finished?? It wasnt mentioned in any of the films?

Any help would be appreciated as its very fustrating!!!
:cool:

It was covered in detail in the Centauri Prime Trilogy by Peter David. We do know a little from the show itself, though. Remember when Sheridan flashed into the future in War Without End and Delenn told him "Our son is safe."? If you add up the time, you find that David would have turned sixteen and *something* happened but Delenn reassures Sheridan that he's safe and it's implied that he's the reason why Sheridan and Delenn went to Centauri Prime in the first place and got captured.

I highly recommend all three trilogies.

Jan

Hi Jan - thanks for that info! Yes i picked up slightly on that bit now i come to think of it - but im glad its covered in the books! Ill have to look into purchasing them!

Thanks again for the info!

Also another newbie question, slightly related - i hear a lot of rumours about MJS making a new series, how true are these rumours? Any truth in them?

Thansk again!
Steve

HE is working towards making a new show, but, it's not Babylon 5, and we don't even know for sure if it's SciFi. There's also been mention of him Running a show of someone else's. So, these may be the same show, or maybe one of his own, and one of someone else's universe.

Thanks Sindatur! Bit of a shame - would have been good to have the old charactors back again, still its been a few years i guess.

Thanks for the info!

I just hope JMS has a way to finish the story to Crusade. Whether it be in print, or wahtever.

I agree. It's a crock of dog poop that the Crusade and Teep War stories have never been told in SOME form.

Back