• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Which "B5" Character are You?

Re: Which \"B5\" Character are You?

My top match was Lyta, which kind of surprised me :eek:

I was very pleased however when my second match was Marcus Cole :D :D

I was hoping for Kosh, but apparently I'm not cryptic enough.

Delenn
Lennier
Jeffrey Sinclair

I could do worse, I suppose, although I'm slightly irritated that I test female yet again.

Well I gut took the test 1 Delenn, 2 Vir, 3 Jeffery Sinclair, 4 John Sheridan. Not bad but Vir??????? :rolleyes:

#1 Lennier
#2 Vir Cotto
#3 Zack Allen
#4 Dr. Stephen Franklin
#5 Marcus Cole

#20 Londo Mollari

Lennier
Na'Toth
Talia Winters

Winters, I couldn't stand her!

I used to not be too fond of Talia either having much prefered Lyta all the time, but when I watched "A Race Through Dark Places" when I got my second season DVD set, I came to a great confliction: while I love and always will love Lyta's character, I started wishing Talia was also still around to fight against the PsiCorps. I still find myself wishing EvilTalia was alive and somehow that data crystal Kosh and the Vicar made in "Deathwalker" could be used to rid Talia's body of the Control personality and restore Talia's real personality.

A fan can dream, can't he! :eek:

Cool. I'm mr. Morden. I just don't get it, I'm too happy and I even answered that the Vorlons were right... so why in the name of Sauron I've got Morden? :confused:

My no. 1 match was Sinclair, not bad.

But Lord Reefa (sp!!) was 13, that does not make me happy.

#1 Lennier-- seems to be alot o' Lenniers around here.

In another one of these I was Londo... how much more different can ya get!

I wanted to come up G'Kar, but figured I'd come up Londo. Well, G'kar was #16, and Londo was 20!
1. Bester
2. Sinclair
3. Refa
4. Garibaldi
5. Talia
6. Lyta

This is despite the fact that I said that I didn't want my race to rule the galaxy! Bester, Refa, and Talia? I'm mortified! :eek:

Ha! I was hoping for Lennon, but got Lord Refa, followed by Lenier and Giribaldi. Sheridan was 20th out of 20, even though he and I both served in the Navy! :eek:

My top three:

Delenn
Lennier
Kosh!!! - Yes!!!

I was a little disturbed that Mr. Morden, Bester and Lord Refa were in my top ten. :LOL: However, I was pleased that Neroon rounded out the set.

Frizzell

My results have not changed much from last time.
It proposes the closest matches to be:

- Lennier
- Vir
- Delenn
- Bester

I was shocked to come out Delenn. I really thought I'd get G'Kar -- I've often fancied myself a bit of a warrior/priest -- but my G'Kar rating was down around 7, drat!

Aisling

Delenn is also a warrior/priest. She's from the religious cast, plus she's Entilza of the Rangers.

>>Delenn is also a warrior/priest.<<

Good point -- still, G'Kar fits more with the idea of a warrior/priest from my own spiritual tradition.

Aisling

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back