• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Some Eye Candy.

Karajorma

Regular
As some of you may have noticed from my signature, I work on two games for the FS2_Open Engine in my spare time. One of which is The Babylon Project, a completely free Babylon 5 game.

Every month the site we are hosted on holds a competition to see who can take the best screenshot of a game running on FS2_Open. Last month the theme was "The Calvary is here!" I figured that since the winner was on TBP (by a user called
tomimaki) some of you might want to see it, even if you have no interest in playing the game.

OzGI7EV.png

Personally, I think he's got the feel of the show down perfectly. In fact, it's not the first time he's won with a B5 shot. These two were the winners for the themes of "Beams", and "Wartime".

RScreen0174.png

RScreen0149.png

AWESOME!!!!! And that is something someone did in their spare time. So wonderful! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Really?!?!?!?! No other comments?

I think it is stuff like this that shows me how it seems like B5 digital effects could be redone today. Of course that still doesn't make WB want to invest any money in it. :scream:

Really?!?!?!?! No other comments?

I think it is stuff like this that shows me how it seems like B5 digital effects could be redone today. Of course that still doesn't make WB want to invest any money in it. :scream:

I tend to find that surprisingly few of the fans of B5 actually want to play games based on it. It does seem rather odd to me, I know that the fans are a little on the older side these days but even back when the show was on there didn't seem to be that much interest.

I've never played any online games. I would likely find it very frustrating and time consuming. What I mean by that is I would likely get in a lot of trouble because of all of my time it would consume. :guffaw:

WOOT!!!!! WOOT!!!!!

Post #370!!!!! :cool:

I'll be caught up to your 10K+ in no time KoshFan. :p

:guffaw::LOL::guffaw:

Last edited:
I've never played any online games. I would likely find it very frustrating and time consuming. What I mean by that is I would likely get in a lot of trouble because of all of my time it would consume.

One of my best multiplayer experiences ever was playing a game of TBP multiplayer with First One fighters. Since they are all insanely overpowered no one was lasting more than 30 seconds before dying. Since even a good pilot had a life expectancy of only a few seconds more, it was a great leveller.

And since it pales after about 10-15 minutes, there's not much danger of addiction.

It was also hilarious.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back