• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andrea Thompson, Jerry Doyle & "Their?" Son.

Dayton3

Regular
Andrea Thompson, Jerry Doyle & \"Their?\" Son.

Andrea Thompson, who played the PhyCorps Miss Winters if I recall, later went on to NYPD Blue, then to be a local newscaster, and now is an anchorwoman on CNN married Jerry Doyle while both were on B-5 after she gave birth to a baby.

Supposedly the baby was his. Now, I've seen profiles on her that say she is divorced now and that she won't say who the father of her child is.

Whats the deal and what happened?

Re: Andrea Thompson, Jerry Doyle & \"Their?\" Son.

Well, she had a DNA test, and discovered that the Evil Talia was cheating when she wasn't looking.
shocked.gif
lol.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

Personally I think it's up to her to tell who the father of her child is if she doesn't that's fine with me too.

------------------

They were married during the second season of B5. In one magazine article Jerry Doyle was asked if he minded not being in every episode and he said he didn't care as long as they continued to pay him, and he would rather be playing with his son on the beach.

The marriage didn't last very long and as to who is the father, JD certainly appeared to think he was at that time.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Dayton3...sounds familiar. Would you by any chance also post in a trek board?

------------------

I remember reading the article about Andrea in people and thinking how strange it was that suddenly her son had a mystery father. It was so weird that I went to Jerry Doyle's site and he doesn't mention him anywhere.

One can only conclude that something happened along the way that made it obvious he isn't Jerry's son. But that's such personal stuff that I seriously doubt that anything will ever be said to clarify the situation.

------------------

Eeep!!
shocked.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

And maybe that is why they broke up?!? hmmmm?

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Back