B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: Objects At Rest
A -- Excellent 13 68.42%
B -- Good 6 31.58%
C -- Average 0 0%
D -- Poor 0 0%
F -- Failure 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 4th 17, 01:31   #31
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: EpDis: Objects At Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyta's Shadow View Post
This loose end is somewhat infuriating!
History is seldom neat and tidy and B5 is a slice of history. All we know is that somehow he joined forces with Lyta. Hopefully he felt like he'd earned redemption.
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th 17, 15:01   #32
Looney
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyta's Shadow View Post
This loose end is somewhat infuriating!
History is seldom neat and tidy and B5 is a slice of history. All we know is that somehow he joined forces with Lyta. Hopefully he felt like he'd earned redemption.
Yes I imagine his fate might have been this grand heroic effort that no one would ever know about.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th 17, 04:50   #33
vacantlook

Aside from a time or two that Lyta was on the White Star, was there really any instances of Lennier and she interacting? I'm trying to think of literally any moments between the two, and I can't. Makes it seem out of nowhere that he would get involved in this particular conflict. I wonder what JMS had in mind as to how he specifically got into it.
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th 17, 16:07   #34
Looney
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacantlook View Post
Aside from a time or two that Lyta was on the White Star, was there really any instances of Lennier and she interacting? I'm trying to think of literally any moments between the two, and I can't. Makes it seem out of nowhere that he would get involved in this particular conflict. I wonder what JMS had in mind as to how he specifically got into it.
I can't think of many instances where Lennier and Lyta shared screen time, but you can always assume they might have done things during the days between episodes. There could be a whole other show just based on what happened in those week long spans between episodes. Plus in Lennier's case you have to remember that Garbaldi plays some role with Lyta. Lennier might have turned to Garbaldi after some time had passed - doubtful, but not impossible.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote