B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old March 27th 15, 18:24   #21
Jan
Psi Cop

Re: Worst Acting Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshair3 View Post
Personally, I never really liked Byron. (ooh! my first post!) How did he get his hair to look so great in Down Below?
Happy first post!

Why shouldn't his hair look fine? And all the rest of them? They're not wealthy but they're obviously not destitute since they were able to make interstellar flights to get to B5. And we know there's plenty of water since we've seen it dripping so many times. Remember, Lyta was stealing vitamins and medical supplies for them, not shampoo.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th 15, 18:49   #22
freshair3
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
With this being your first post, I'm going to remember you as Fres Hair 3.

Quote:
How did he get his hair to look so great in Down Below?
Well, that's a remarkably personal question. Usually when you're grooming "down below" you go for an all or nothing approach. I'm not sure which way he went.
Ha Ha!
freshair3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th 15, 18:51   #23
freshair3
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
Quote:
Personally, I never really liked Byron. (ooh! my first post!) How did he get his hair to look so great in Down Below?
Happy first post!

Why shouldn't his hair look fine? And all the rest of them? They're not wealthy but they're obviously not destitute since they were able to make interstellar flights to get to B5. And we know there's plenty of water since we've seen it dripping so many times. Remember, Lyta was stealing vitamins and medical supplies for them, not shampoo.

Jan
Hmmm (bit of a threadnap here) Is there plenty of water if it all has to be recycled? Not all quarters have showers with water. Is there a hairdresser on B5?
freshair3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th 15, 18:59   #24
Jan
Psi Cop

Quote:
Hmmm (bit of a threadnap here) Is there plenty of water if it all has to be recycled? Not all quarters have showers with water. Is there a hairdresser on B5?
Water showers would be wasteful, true. But even now we've got waterless shampoos that are often used in care centers. I've used one once and it actually worked really well.

I'm sure there are hairdressers. Plenty of permanent staff who'd need one. But the teeps might trim each other's hair, too.

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
survivors, worst actor