B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: The Summoning
A -- Excellent 10 45.45%
B -- Good 10 45.45%
C -- Average 2 9.09%
D -- Poor 0 0%
F -- Failure 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 22nd 15, 23:51   #11
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

Re: EpDis: Atonement

I meant to comment on Delenn's Dreaming outfit, but forgot. There's ceremonial robes involved in this, but Delenn's are the same cut as her half human outfits, not the standard Minbari stuff. Did she have that specially made or what? This made me ask myself something I hadn't thought about before as well: Did her body shape change when she became half human? Or is she just going with half human/half Minbari outfits to match her new self? I quite like her wardrobe.
Lennier's Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th 15, 20:06   #12
Springer
Ambassador

Re: EpDis: Atonement

Reiner Schöne is excellent in this – one of the finest guest star performances in the entire series I think. I believe I'm right in thinking that JMS originally planned this as a trilogy of episodes, before he shunted the whole of the Earth civil war arc into this season, and instead moved some of the material he couldn't fit in into In the Beginning.

It is never stated in the series who the new Minbari leader was. I know the comics addressed that a bit, and if memory serves I think the leader was meant to have died, but it seems odd it was never mentioned in the series. Did JMS just drop that angle so he could concentrate on the conflict between the different castes?
Springer is offline   Reply With Quote