B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: Secrets Of The Soul
A -- Excellent 3 17.65%
B -- Good 12 70.59%
C -- Average 2 11.76%
D -- Poor 0 0%
F -- Failure 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 12th 06, 13:53   #1
vacantlook

EpDis: The Ragged Edge

Refresher Links:
Lurker's Guide Main Page for The Ragged Edge
Lurker's Guide Extended Synopsis for The Ragged Edge
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th 06, 01:04   #2
KoshN

Re: EpDis: The Ragged Edge

B+.
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th 06, 01:28   #3
vacantlook

I liked seeing the Drazi homeworld.
vacantlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th 06, 09:58   #4
RMcD
First One

This isn't really a serious comment, but it always amazes me that Sheridan reacts the way he does to Franklin's news. Given the meteoric career trajectories of everyone else in the inner circle after the shadow war, it seems like Franklin is entitled to be feeling a short changed at this point (I hope he was getting properly paid for cataloguing those species..). And given Sheridan knew he was leaving himself, I can only assume that at some point he was intending to ask Franklin to come to Minbar.

But there you have it.. If you don't treat your staff right, you shouldn't be surprised when they take up a better offer. If you don't treat Lyta right, you shouldn't be surprised when she takes hostages. And shouldn't Corwin be at least Lieutenant Commander now?
RMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th 08, 05:25   #5
Elipsis
Commander

I'll give it a B. Garibaldi finally blows the arc open proper with his discovery, and thinking back to Season 1... who ever thought we'd make it to the Drazi homeworld?
Elipsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th 08, 00:29   #6
Galahad
First One

Send a message via MSN to Galahad Send a message via Yahoo to Galahad Send a message via Skype™ to Galahad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elipsis View Post
I'll give it a B. Garibaldi finally blows the arc open proper with his discovery, and thinking back to Season 1... who ever thought we'd make it to the Drazi homeworld?
Especially as Iread somewhere that JMS toyed with the idea of having them die of Drafa instead of the Markabs.

From a character point of view, I'm so glad he kept them in. I do genuinely feelsorrow for the Markab populous however... even if they were fictional.

Although it was established that the civilization died out... do you think any clusters of Markabs survived and managed to get to a point where they got the cure? The ISN news story did say that there were probably small groups out there...but that the civilization had effectiveky been destroyed.

So I wonder what the eventual numbers (if any) were.

"We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Visit NiCK'S SANCTUARY
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th 08, 01:02   #7
Truth_Seeker
Telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post

Although it was established that the civilization died out... do you think any clusters of Markabs survived and managed to get to a point where they got the cure? The ISN news story did say that there were probably small groups out there...but that the civilization had effectiveky been destroyed.
I wonder why Byron's people didn't consider moving to the Markab Homeworld.It has the same atmosphere and it should be suitable for humans.Sheridan destroyed their jumpgate in "Matters Of Honour" but they could still go there with an appropriate ship capable of opening it's own jump point.
Old April 26th 08, 03:01   #8
A_M_Swallow
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker View Post
I wonder why Byron's people didn't consider moving to the Markab Homeworld.It has the same atmosphere and it should be suitable for humans.Sheridan destroyed their jumpgate in "Matters Of Honour" but they could still go there with an appropriate ship capable of opening it's own jump point.
A Whitestar could open a jump point allowing transport ship through.

Byron was into mysticism rather than deep logical thought.
Old April 26th 08, 10:18   #9
Ranger1
Telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_M_Swallow View Post
A Whitestar could open a jump point allowing transport ship through.

Byron was into mysticism rather than deep logical thought.
byron was just a clueless wanker

"when ejaculating, it is considered gentlemanly to avoid the eyes"

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."
Ranger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th 08, 11:12   #10
Galahad
First One

Send a message via MSN to Galahad Send a message via Yahoo to Galahad Send a message via Skype™ to Galahad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker View Post
The Markab homeworld would be ideal because not having a jump gate is an excellent idea for a people who want to be left to their own devices.

However... did the jumpgate's destruction also take out the beacon? This might make it difficult to navigate to the location.

"We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Visit NiCK'S SANCTUARY
Galahad is offline   Reply With Quote