B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: Ruling From The Tomb
A -- Excellent 1 9.09%
B -- Good 4 36.36%
C -- Average 3 27.27%
D -- Poor 2 18.18%
F -- Failure 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 18th 07, 21:07   #31
KoshN

Re: EpDis: Crusade: Ruling From The Tomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcD View Post
JMS says on one of the commentary tracks that there was some kind of battle with TNT to persuade them to finish post on the grey suit episodes at all, so they couldn't necessarily assume the introduction they had already filmed for Lochley in Each Night I Dream of Home would ever be seen. The loop would have been added whenever they got round to finishing post on that episode, which for all we know may actually have been after Ruling from the Tomb was finished.
I know this isn't really about the point we're discussing here, but IIRC, I don't think JMS ever said that in any commentary track we got on any of the DVDs. He's said it online in his posts, but not on the DVDs. That's part of the commentary he wanted to put on the Crusade DVDs, and Warner Brothers agreed to it, but then Warners edited it out.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th 07, 09:06   #32
RMcD
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
I know this isn't really about the point we're discussing here, but IIRC, I don't think JMS ever said that in any commentary track we got on any of the DVDs. He's said it online in his posts, but not on the DVDs. That's part of the commentary he wanted to put on the Crusade DVDs, and Warner Brothers agreed to it, but then Warners edited it out.
I may be misremembering then..
RMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th 15, 02:38   #33
Lennier's Tears
Ambassador

This one was a little weird ... I was pleased to finally see Lochley actually appear on the show, after seeing her in the opening credits for the past 6 or so episodes (I'm watching in DVD order). But, the story was a ... weird. It was also weirding me out how suddenly everyone was either flirting or hitting on someone. Something in the air on Mars? ALSO weird is how in this episode and some others, the main characters feel the need to explain the story that we JUST watched to the viewer ... But I'm gathering from comments in these threads that perhaps that was something the studio required?