B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.world

View Poll Results: The River Of Souls
A -- Excellent 1 3.70%
B -- Good 13 48.15%
C -- Average 9 33.33%
D -- Poor 4 14.81%
F -- Failure 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 10th 07, 04:03   #21
KoshN

Re: EpDis: The River Of Souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKarsEye View Post
Lochley doesn't even have the kind of figure that's particularly flattered by lingerie. I mean, yeah, she's hot, but more like an athlete than a boudoir sex-kitten type of hot.
Gotta agree with that.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th 07, 08:22   #22
GaribaldisHair
First One

Quote:
Lochley doesn't even have the kind of figure that's particularly flattered by lingerie. I mean, yeah, she's hot, but more like an athlete than a boudoir sex-kitten type of hot.
Yeah ... she was always more sexy when we caught her working out during S5 than in that ridiculous getup.

Cake or death?
GaribaldisHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th 07, 14:08   #23
Boxie
Telepath

Send a message via MSN to Boxie Send a message via Yahoo to Boxie

Quote:
her working out during S5
I wish I could do that trick she does with the chair... that woman has got some strong arms!
Old April 10th 07, 15:18   #24
GKarsEye
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxie View Post
I wish I could do that trick she does with the chair... that woman has got some strong arms!
Are you talking about the lifts, where she is in a sitting position, her hands are behind her, and she's lifting her body up and down?

If so, it's an easy exercise. The feet are on the floor so it's not your whole weight. It's a good tricep and chest routine, I do it myself.
"Most smart people cannot watch most TV, because it has generally been a condescending medium, explaining everything immediately, offering no ambiguities, and using dialogue that simplifies and mitigates against the idiosyncratic ways in which people in different worlds actually communicate. It eventually requires that characters from different places talk the same way as the viewer. This, of course, sucks." - David Simon
GKarsEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th 07, 21:01   #25
KoshN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaribaldisHair View Post
Yeah ... she was always more sexy when we caught her working out during S5 than in that ridiculous getup.
To me, that look was a combination of trashy and "trying too hard." I think Lochley always looked best when she was "At ease!" (i.e. casual), even when somebody woke her up in the middle of the night.
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
Old April 11th 07, 00:38   #26
Boxie
Telepath

Send a message via MSN to Boxie Send a message via Yahoo to Boxie

Quote:
The feet are on the floor
You're kidding??? I thought she was lifting her whole body weight... shoot, I can do that!
Old April 11th 07, 08:41   #27
GaribaldisHair
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
To me, that look was a combination of trashy and "trying too hard." I think Lochley always looked best when she was "At ease!" (i.e. casual), even when somebody woke her up in the middle of the night.
... and without her hair pinned back. Man, that was severe.

Cake or death?
GaribaldisHair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th 07, 09:20   #28
RMcD
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoshN View Post
TLaDiS made me appreciate TRoS movie all the more. It made me look back on TRoS as "the good ol' days, when B5 movies could be good." TRoS, the worst of the movies? Hell no! That dubious honor is reserved for TLaDiS, no contest. Before TLaDiS, I gave TRoS low ratings, 4 out of 10 on IMDb. After TLaDiS, TRoS looks like gold in comparison (upped to 7 out of 10).
Should be interesting to see what KoshN posts when we actually get to the TLaDiS episode discussion..
RMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th 07, 11:11   #29
KoshN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaribaldisHair View Post
... and without her hair pinned back. Man, that was severe.
Yeah, what worked for Claudia (See closeups when she was in The Great Machine of Epsilon 3. ) certainly did NOT work for Tracy. Claudia has softer features that are flattered by the hair pulled back ("peanut") look. Tracy's features are much sharper, more stark, and the hair pulled back look makes her look like, to use somebody else's description, "Skeletor" (sp).
http://www.geocities.com/talin_j/Skeletor.jpg
Hmm, that wasn't the image I was thinking of (which is a guy wearing a green hood, whose face was wasn't a skull, and was made of green metal with more airspaces and sharp edges in it than a skull, ...no not Dr. Doom, not the Green Goblin.). Damn it, I can't think of the character name. Maybe my visual recollection is faulty. <shrug> Maybe I'm morphing it with something from the Transformers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcD View Post
Should be interesting to see what KoshN posts when we actually get to the TLaDiS episode discussion..
I'll try to hold back.

Last edited by KoshN; April 11th 07 at 11:18.
Old April 12th 07, 06:51   #30
Babylon5fan07
Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Babylon5fan07

I'm probably in the minority here but I thought this B5 movie was excellent. I agree that Morgan Sheppard played the Soul Hunter episode really really well but of course he played a crazy deranged man but I personally really love the role Martin Sheen did in this movie. It was nice to see a spinoff of the Soul Hunter episode in Season 1. The only other role that Martin Sheen played off better was Robert E. Lee in Gettysburg. GReat Great movie I thought.
Babylon5fan07 is offline   Reply With Quote