• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Something I just noticed at scifi.com

D

**DONOTDELETE**

That apparently this run of Crusade is a one time deal.At least for now. But for tues may 1st they have a movie listed in crusade's spot.

------------------
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"
Vir - In The Shadow of Z' HA Dum

Is this still running? I never watched past the first one, and I did that out of loyalty for B5, the show had no appeal to me whatsoever, I guess I missed the old characters too much, and it was sad to see new people on the Excalibur

------------------
This is so cool, I get a special space in which to give my personal messages to the world

No it's not still running. The show was cancelled before it ever hit the air.

the SCIFI channel in the US has bought the rights to show B5/Crusade and all the telemovies.

I was referring to their current airing of Crusade.

Personally I really like Crusade and just think it never got off.

B5 was worse in it's begining than Crusade's started out to be.

------------------
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"

Maybe Sci-Fi will put in their "Intergalatic Land" lineup on Wednesdays, which means that every couple of weeks, there will be a mini-Crusade marathon. Either way, I'm glad to have the chance to see this series.

------------------
The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice.

It would also be nice if they would air it twice a night, instead of that "psychic talks to the dead" show.
How that show got on the Sci-Fi channel I'll never know.

------------------
Shhh! I'm Lurking!!

It is pretty stupid.

First off. All these psychics...they're fake. I promise you. Anyone who hears "voices" is either schizophrenic or demon possessed(for lack of a better term.)

John Edward isn't even a good fake. And why the hell is he always looking off to the corner of the room...

Plus the fact that it's on SCIFI...that's science FICTION(as in not real) is a joke.
Hopefully most intelligent SCIFI fans don't buy his crap.

I mean watch his readings! He talks like an auctioneer to cover his tracks when he messes up. I mean sometimes he'll go through a huge series of "did they do this? did you have a relative named?" before they'll answer yes.

I could do a better job than him...and I'm not even "trained".

I agree. Dump his ass and put Crusade in it's place.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Vir Cotto (edited April 17, 2001).]

I wish Scifi would just renew Crusade period. I did read that JMS was planning on doing another show and was keeping his mouth shut.
smile.gif
But it doesn't go into what exactly he is planning.

Hey, the only psychic that I actually like to hear is Cleo. She's really entertaining and is highly charismatic.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Cleo? lol I crack up whenever I see those commercials.

------------------

She's better than some of the other psychics out there. *L*

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

like that one lady...umm...What's her name? She used to always be on Montell Williams...well I don't remember who she was.

But she was bloody annoying.

------------------

Let's stick to Crusade here folks.
smile.gif

------------------
The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice.

[This message has been edited by Ranger One (edited April 18, 2001).]

Maybe after they find a cure for the plague, Mathison could get a Psychic infomercial.

Now that I think about it, I guess TV psychics are non-existant in the B5 future what with scientific proof of telepaths and all.

What do you know? The future is a better place after all!
smile.gif

------------------
You are finite. Zathras is finite. This...is wrong tool.

jtk724@hotmail.com

Ivanova, I love that quote. It's my favorite. Along with the Boom Chakalaka speech. LOL

I want the show back so much I am lighting candles. don't ask, I ain't splaining.

Cleo isn't bad at all, her tarot reading is on target and she has great intuition. Now if I could just her to stop emailing me. Duh. I don't need physics.

The lady on Montel was damn good. Regardless of being annoying.

John Edwards, puhleeze.

CRUSADE
CRUSADE
CRUSADE

OK enough ranting for now.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

Solaris, if you only saw warzone you did not see Crusade. You saw TNT presents: A Forced Bastardization by JMS. Warzone was awful because half of it was things TNT specifically demanded: the fist fight, the 20th century riot footage, other stuff. The rest is better, if you see grey uniforms you can be sure that it's more in line with what JMS wanted.

As for cleo and the bunch I would point out that tried and true PT Barnum quote, "..there's one born every minute"
Cleo is annoying due to the frequency of her commercials, the others are annoying on their own.

------------------
Bus
"Yes, he is handsome in an ugly sort of way."-Homer

Xool, I think you have me confused for someone else. The only other place I post is scifi.com.

------------------
Bus
"Little girl, I've had lots of jobs in my day. Whale hunter, seal clubber, president of the Fox Network. And like most people, yeah I've dealt a little ivory."-Mr. Blackheart, who I'm sure did some consulting for TNT

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back