• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

DVD omen?

Psi Cop

Just saw the B5 DVDs back in the stores here in Australia. Is it a sign that the reboot is on its way? Haven't seen them for years maybe something is going on!

Alas, I don't think so. I've heard nothing about production starting, though maybe Jan will have the latest news.

Great to hear it has been redistributed on DVD though. Has the box art changed at all?

Alas, I don't think so. I've heard nothing about production starting, though maybe Jan will have the latest news.

Nothing recent, but with luck we'll get an update at San Diego Comic-Con next month. I'll be there so look out for me to post anything new once I get back to the hotel and can listen to my recording (I suck at trying to post/tweet on the fly - especially as fast as JMS talks!).

Last thing we heard was in an interview last Sept or Oct where he said he planned to finish the feature film script in 2015.

Jan

No change in cover art although they have aligned season 5 spine with seasons 1-4 which was a small thing but annoying!

I picked up them all from JB Hifi in order to do a rewatch as my original collection of dvds and vhs is in storage in the UK.

Loving watching through it again!

Although watching through legend of the rangers again is a bit of torture.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back